BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

JustLea S.
Apples
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love BA!!! There cabin crew are the sweetest !! I often see more elderly women working for them and I like that ! If you’re a certain age often means that you’ve been here for a while and know what you’re doing ! If feel real safe !
Charlotte S.
Really good prices for the service you get, it's not like a cattle ride like a cheap airline and the seats are never overbooked and you never get dragged off a flight. The staff are amazing and will do everything they can for you.
Amanda A.
Always a pleasure to fly with British Airways, friendly and professional staff who are always courteous and helpful! No hidden fees and affordable pricing and seat sales! I would recommend to anyone looking to travel comfortably!
Macy S.
Average in service. Not bad, but nothing special. The staff are friendly though, especially towards breastfeeding mothers. I was given as much free water as I needed to stay hydrated during my flight, and was very pleased with it.
Louise G.
Dundee, Angus
Flights tend to be quite expensive but you get a decent luggage allowance and food and drink is included even in short flights. They lost my luggage once though which was annoying, I got it delivered to my house the following day.
Whairigail L.
glasgow
One of the better airlines for customer service - i am a bronze member of this airline and find them to be very accommodating. If I, booked on a later flight and am early to the airport, they'll move me free of charge - excellent!
Shannon F.
British airways have always kept standards high. You are treated well and feel looked after. The only thing I would say even though more airlines are like this, is that the food is just terrible. Other than that I would recommend.
Julia N.
London
Definitely one of the more expensive airlines out there and disappointed that they no longer serve complimentary drinks. Quality of the plane is much better than what you would pay for a cheaper airline and all staff are friendly
Camz A.
Delta, BC
BA always amazes me with their kind and courteous staff. They always do above and beyond to make your flight as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I love BA and will continue to book with them for all my European destinations.
Natasha E.
Croydon , London
One of the best airline companies to book with. Great service from all staff at check in and on flights. I use them for business several times per year and travel economy class but always get treated well. Great value for money
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.