BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lauren B.
Fareham , ['', '', 'Fareham']
Used the BA Airbus from the uk to Spain. As it was an Airbus it was quite basic (no TVs) but it was fine as it was short haul flight. The staff were friendly and nicely presented. I would say I was very satisfied especially for short hall flights
Alana C.
Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire
Good reputable airline, smooth quick flight from Glasgow to London, free snack on board which I thought was a nice touch. Flight attendants were attentive to the passengers needs.
Clementine K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
A company that never lets you down. Each cabin is modernised and the customer service experience is always a good one. They are efficient and have a lot of product knowledge however the aircrafts could be updated. Would highly recommend to others
Jasmine N.
lutterworth
im always traveling and British airways never gives me ant trouble!! so easy the flights are not delayed !!!! nice planes and the sets are great xx i would use the British Airways because you can never go wrong with this airline!!! so complaints
Toni G.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
Cabin crew are the most helpful, lovely people! Flight was smooth, and the prices on board were reasonable, much cheaper than I had expected! Enjoyed the flights as a whole, there and back with British Airways on my latest holiday with the girls.
Scarlett F.
Brandon, Suffolk
I would rate this travel company on an averages, they are very fast moving and you don’t really get enough time to be able to get comfy before in your seat before you take off lol! Lovely hosts/hostess though so couldn’t complain about that!
Shannon C.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
This airline is literally my comfort zone! I fly between the UK and the USA several times per year and I always pick BA. they're always organised, on time, and just generally helpful and a reliable airline. I've never had any problems and would never pick another airline over these guys.
Kirstie G.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I've flown several times Edinburgh to London and vice versa during my year abroad in order to then fly to France. It was always a pleasurable experience with very friendly crew who did everything they could to ensure an enjoyable experience!
Faiza I.
Etobicoke, ON
I used British Airways 2 years ago. Everything went okay except till the end. I had a hostess who was utterly rude and unapologetic. The organization need to train their employees with better customer service skills. British Airways
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
Grate airline company! Very friendly and kind stuff! Always on time! Good price for value! Use this company like 2 time per year! Only the best experience with customer service! Really good airline, would definitely recommend this to others:)
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.