BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

British Airways
I went on a BA holiday to St Lucia for 2 weeks and it was the best. We were upgraded to business class which was just amazing. From the BA Lounge at tee airport to champagne on offer when we took our seats/bed the whole experience was superb! The staff were friendly and helpful.
British Airways is wonderful ,they are very welcoming and suit to customer satisfaction they do everything perfectly without hesitation . I only used British Airways once . You only get to actually watch a movie when youre close to a country thats sad . I would recommend to anyone . They are very nice.
Emi P.
We usually use this airline to fly to Italy. Never had any problems, although BA is quite pricey. However, the price matches the quality compared to other cheaper airlines. I am disappointed that they're serving less and less food though, for short and long journeys. Overall though, a good airline.
Veronica S.
Boarding was done very fast and everything well organized. Flight attendants very careful with every passenger, seat, instructions. Food was very good and quite affordable. Also the captain threw in a couple of jokes about turbulences and that relaxed us a little bit. Very good care and comfortable flight
Becky M.
Blount Close , Crewe
I wasn't overly satisfied with this airline. Things were fine and they got us to where we needed to be but they didn't do anything out of their way to make sure we were comftable and happy. They're a cheaper airline so it's perhaps expected but I would only fly with them again if they were on sale.
Karina H.
London , London
One of my favourite travel company! The costumer service is great and they always help you with all the things you need. The pricing is also good, not to expensive, and for the service this is great! I do travel a lot with this company and I would recommend it to everyone that it travelling.
Aoife R.
Markethill, Co
I flew with British Airways for the first time in April and honestly I couldn't recommend the airline enough! the cabin crew on board were so welcoming and provided excellent customer service. The crew at the check in desks were also incredible! I will definitely be flying with BA in the future!
Jasmin l.
BA ist ein guter Fluggesellschaft. Die Angestellten wirken motiviert und die Flüge laufen meist glatt ab. Ich hatte bisher nur gute Erfahrungen mit British airways (fliege jedoch nur im kurzstreckennetz mit denen)
Ich würde BA wärmstens weiter empfehlen da das Gesamtpaket Preis Leistung stimmt !
Laura I.
Larkhall, Larkhall
Although a bit pricier than other airlines you do feel like your paying for a slightly more premium flight and service. I do feel the gap has narrowed slightly with regards to the service of what your getting for your price with your airlines so it's worth while shopping about between airlines!
Sara G.
My uncles and they family use them and they say there are sometimes there are delays and you can almost never find a direct flight to Albania and the prices to Albania are over the moon but the service is good
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.