BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

simone h.
British airways are fab. Flew heathrow to athens and Manchester to Bahamas to join ships. Good food provided and entertainment. I get special luggage allowance as a ship crew member and British airways actually added another bag ontop of what I'm allowed which was amazing
Louise W.
Dubai
BA Business Class service is on par with my only other comparison of Emirates Airlines. Their staff are friendly, helpful, and welcoming.
The actual facilities on board are lacking, small screens and old cabin fixtures, but that is made up for with a comfy lay flat chair.
Anna F.
Excellent service and attention to detail, especially on long-haul flights. They attend to needs promptly, and the inflight entertainment is more than satisfactory. The planes are reasonably spacious and they provide activity packs for children, which was a nice touch.
joanne t.
had delay going on holiday for 4hrs and delayed coming home 8hrs. Had to pay to use headphones so we would here the film they was showing £4 each and my family is 7. Nice food.wouldnt use again
Farah A.
Hurst Court, Horsham
I flew with them years ago and was not happy with their services at all. They have poor quality and didnt satisfy me at all. They need to bring standards up from customer services, inflight entertainment and their food. They need to create flavor and quality.
Gem B.
Mobberley, Cheshire
We love BA and when they used to fly out of Manchester we always flew with them. Now we tend to use them for long haul and we go out of London. We also have a BA air miles AMEX card which is amazing and I would highly recommend if you you like your long haul holidays!
Lynne S.
Castle Douglas, Kirkcudbrightshire
Flying with British Airways instantly made my holiday better. The staff were extremely accommodating and made my flight incredibly relaxing. British Airways are my go to airline and I always recommend them to everyone I know. Great company and great value for money.
Stephanie B.
Flew with British airways last month to Florida it was my first big holiday and I was nervous but the flight was so smooth and enjoyable the food was good and I loved the choices of movies. Staff were attentive and helpful. Overall enjoyable pleasant experience!
Aria W.
I flew in house with BA for the first time, I found them to be extremely accommodating and helpful to myself and my friend. No problems in board, the in flight snacks and drinks were a lot Les expensive than I had expected, I'm glad I got to make my own mind up.
Annie W.
British Airways has always been a great and trusted airline to travel with. When I am flying with them I feel safe and basically in good hands and their staff are always extremely helpful with anything I need. I also think their food served on board is excellent.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.