BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Keri O.
Laguna Niguel
I’ve always had a great experience traveling with British Airways whether it be domestic or international. Their crew is always there to help you have the best experience possible
Michaela M.
Lakewood
My experience with British airways was not the greatest. My first flight was two hours delayed and when I arrives to the connection airport to connect my second flight I was denied boarding because they gave my spot to somebody else. I was rebooked for a flight that had one more connection and was 6 (!!!) hours longer. I refused this option so I had to stay overnight and fly next day. I am very frequent flier and this never happened to me before. Definitely the worst experience ever.
Alexa D.
Dover , PA
Very attentive and friendly staff. Made my trip to France very easy and accommodating! I have used British Airways twice now. Pros: large seats, accommodated in English & French, snacks, great service. Cons: none! Overall I was extremely satisfied!
Arthi S.
Chesterfield, NJ
I have always had positive experiences flying with British Airways. They have always been accommodating to me and my family, and have provided me with more than what I need while flying. I always request in advance for vegan meals and have never been really disappointed by the food provided. There is always entertainment on the flights to keep the young ones occupied!
Joanarc S.
The young Cabin Crew offered excellent attentive service in a very professional manner throughout the 11 hour flight. First Class seats offer good privacy, probably centre seats 4EF and 5EF offer the least privacy and therefore I would avoid these where possible. BA First is in a league of it's own and miles ahead of Club, both in the Air and on the Ground! Well done BA, this really was a First Class experience in every meaning of the words.
Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
F irst time flying with British Airways in economy on a Transatlantic flight from London to Chicago. I was impressed by the hard work of the professional and friendly Flight Attendants. They walked up and down the plane helping people with various issues and offering good tasty meals, snacks and drinks of all kinds. I will definitely fly British overseas again given a chance. I would encourage all my friends to fly British if they want to have a very comfortable flight from the US to Europe. Thank You British Airways, very good service indeed.
Emily S.
Cleveland , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from Atlanta to London and back as well as Barcelona to London with British Airways. They have comfortable seat, pretty big carry on luggage storage, and friendly staff. I ate a few meals on my trip from the USA to London and the food wasn't bad for airline food. I had the most wonderful Chicken Tikka Marsala on the way to London. They also come around with drinks fairly often on larger flights which is a plus! I would definitely use them again!
Laurie D.
Decatur, GA
I've never had a bad experience flying with British Airways...and Im not just saying that because Britain is my homeland! ;) From the moment I check in at the airport, I always get brilliant customer service. Greeted with a smile...and never waiting in huge lines.
I always feel comfortable on the plane, even on the long haul trips back to Europe from the U.S. The food is for the most part pretty good...and there is always great movies and shows to watch!
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
I love British airway I travel there from LAX to Gatwick airport in England and their service was super nice everyone was super nice the food was good well tolerable I would recommend to other people they changed my flight and we had a layover that took too long and they gave me compensation with money for food and room and board for the night then I had to wait for my plane to be there in the morning so I got an extra day of vacation. Not too shabby
Kellee M.
Lake Village, AR
I flew British Airways in the 1980s and 90s when they were a higher end airline. I currently fly British Airways for transatlantic flights or European flights because they are affiliated with American Airlines. In October I flew from London to Rome roundtrip on British Airways. I was disappointed to find how stripped down the services seem to be. I had to pay for a cup of crappy coffee. Best part is that I gained mileage with American Airlines.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.