BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Nasrine L.
Brussels
I never have been disappointed by their services. Their desk staff and their stewards are always nice and helpful. It might seem a tad more expensive but you pay for the comfort and no surprise extra fees!
Khalifah A.
Great customer service and care. This brand is also extremely affordable and easy to fly with. I will definitely fly with this brand again. British Airways .My favorite part has to be the amazing FL flight attendants aboard the flights. I would definitely recommend to others.
Abbie T.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
I have had a very enjoyable experience every time I have flown with British Airways, both short and long haul flights. I have flown with this Airline on many occasions and I can honestly say I have never had one bad thing to say. I would recommend anyone to fly with British Airways.
Naomi B.
Buckinghamshire
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Used to be a great airline, but making too many poor decisions. How they can justify now charging for food on board without lowering their flight prices I do not know. The Executive Club is a good idea if you travel frequently, the lounges are a great place to relax before a flight.
Tanya W.
Scarborough, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew once on British airways from London to Toronto and it was the worst experience of my life! My seat was so tight and my tv didn't work. I spent 8 hours in pain as my sciatica kicked in because of the uncomfortable seating situation. Never again. No matter how cheap the flight is!
Jenn E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only flown British Airways a few times, and not recently, but my memory of them is very good. Excellent leg room, seat comfort, food, and friendly flight attendants.  Their staff at the airport were also super helpful. I'd definitely fly with them again. Recommended!
Beatriz l.
excellent flight,two hours flight it was really calm and quiet, staff are so kind, and not pricy at all. Flight from Switzerland to london two times and loved the introduction about safety lmao. I'm satisfied a lot and definitelly using brithish airways again! British Airways
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think there should be more signs at the airport, that should help locate the check in desk, I always find that upseting. The check in was fantastic, security was quick , the lounge is okay, but more selection of pastries should be made available. Boarding was quick and take off was on time!
Natasha M.
Livingston
British Airways flights are always enjoyable and comfortable. I have no complaints with the company or their flights. I don't use British Airways as often as i'd like as I feel their prices are always generally quite high in comparison to some other airlines of the same quality.
kimberly C.
APO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly from California to Germany about 2-3 times a year. British Airways is my go to. The only airline I use to fly internationally. The plane is always clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly. And their rates aren't bad after you have been flying with them for a while.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.