BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Emma C.
Love British Airways. Have always had a pleasant flight with them whilst travelling to Florida. Have never had any problems with checking in online. I recently had a problem with name and they corrected it straight away and free of charge. Whilst at the airport and on the flight the crew have always been friendly and helpful.!
Tasneem E.
It's one of the best airline I used full service especially variety of food and I use it several time tow times per year and I deal with excellent customer service I am very satisfied overall and I will use it again in the future
Millie D.
I have always had good experiences with BA. All their staff are friendly and devoted to providing good customer service. As a nervous flier I am easily put off from airlines who seem unfriendly, but have always been put at ease by the crew at BA. I don't normally eat the on flight meals so cannot comment on their food!
Shannon K.
Swindon
When I was younger it would be very rare that myself and my family would fly British Airways. Last year my boyfriend got me a trip to Rome for my birthday and we traveled the whole thing with British airways. My boyfriend has said that this was very easy to book and hassle free. (Ps you get a free snack on their flights)
Naz T.
Montreal
All good memories with British Airways since the first time I flew with them. I was on a transatlantic flight with my family as a kid and was very impressed with the kids crafts kit and icecream that they gave me while my parents were asleep. They won my heart on that first flight and since then never disappointed me
Emma F.
Boston, MA
I flew from New York to London on British Airways and had a relaxed flight. The flight attendants were nice however one guy in particular acted like it was the toughest job in the world to get me an immigration card on the plane. Other than that my flight experience was good and I would fly with British Airways again.
Maddy H.
Corsley, Wiltshire
I last used BA for a short haul flight from London to Rome and was in economy class. We were served beverages half way through the flight which was a nice touch which is always appreciated. The seats were very comfortable for economy class. I traveled with BA as part of a flight and hotel combo package in their sale which I highly recommend.
Kerry L.
it was ok but the seats were very unconfortable as they were tight. i have only used it once because i cannot afford to go on airplanes. my fave part was seeing my children have fun and fimally [play. i would recommend though
Nadia K.
Ossett, West Yorkshire
I flew with british airways from leeds bradford airport to new york JFK and it was one of the most comfortable 7 hour flights i have been on. The cabin crew were friendly, the entertainment was just what we wanted and it was very affordable still. The only thing i would have liked is a vegan option for in flight meals.
Amy C.
I love flying with British Airways. The flights are always smooth and I have never had an issue with delays (had one flight delayed but I was sent an alert in advance so didn't have to wait at the airport for hours!) The hosts are excellent and my bags have never been misplaced or damaged. Flights are reasonably priced.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.