BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Naz T.
Montreal
All good memories with British Airways since the first time I flew with them. I was on a transatlantic flight with my family as a kid and was very impressed with the kids crafts kit and icecream that they gave me while my parents were asleep. They won my heart on that first flight and since then never disappointed me
Kerry L.
it was ok but the seats were very unconfortable as they were tight. i have only used it once because i cannot afford to go on airplanes. my fave part was seeing my children have fun and fimally [play. i would recommend though
Nadia K.
Ossett, West Yorkshire
I flew with british airways from leeds bradford airport to new york JFK and it was one of the most comfortable 7 hour flights i have been on. The cabin crew were friendly, the entertainment was just what we wanted and it was very affordable still. The only thing i would have liked is a vegan option for in flight meals.
Emma F.
Boston, MA
I flew from New York to London on British Airways and had a relaxed flight. The flight attendants were nice however one guy in particular acted like it was the toughest job in the world to get me an immigration card on the plane. Other than that my flight experience was good and I would fly with British Airways again.
Amy C.
I love flying with British Airways. The flights are always smooth and I have never had an issue with delays (had one flight delayed but I was sent an alert in advance so didn't have to wait at the airport for hours!) The hosts are excellent and my bags have never been misplaced or damaged. Flights are reasonably priced.
Maddy H.
Corsley, Wiltshire
I last used BA for a short haul flight from London to Rome and was in economy class. We were served beverages half way through the flight which was a nice touch which is always appreciated. The seats were very comfortable for economy class. I traveled with BA as part of a flight and hotel combo package in their sale which I highly recommend.
Adelice G.
Was a while ago when I flew with them and was still a young pre teen girl, but my memories were only positive from that experience. They had excellent food and I loved the little toothpaste and brushes, as well as sleeping socks and eye mask that we got. The flight attendants were very friendly at all times.
Rebekah S.
Reading, Berkshire
This airline has one of the best services I have ever used the only downside was that my flight was only 1 hour! I have only used this airline once and would defiantly use again I have never known flight attendants to be so pleasant and helpful. Overall I loved my experience down to the complementary biscuit!
I went on a BA holiday to St Lucia for 2 weeks and it was the best. We were upgraded to business class which was just amazing. From the BA Lounge at tee airport to champagne on offer when we took our seats/bed the whole experience was superb! The staff were friendly and helpful.
Hannah T.
Flat 9, Dundee
Flight was nice, when I managed to finally board it! I was due on a flight to Miami, 7 hours before my flight time I went online to complete my ESTA application. When I asked the British Airlines lady for assistant she gave me completely incorrect information and barred my passport number from entering the US!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.