BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Saksham G.
Karnal
Generous carry on bag allowance 23 kgs EACH for 2 bags, although there is a size restriction plus 23kgs in hold. Seat and legroom fairly good for Economy. Plane clean and flight attendants [apart from one who was loud and rude] were pleasant and polite. Only let down was the food, just a cereal bar for breakfast, and a "glitch" which meant there were no duty free goods available on the flight.
Summer E.
Portsmouth Road, Surbiton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love British Airways! Have flown long haul LHR - LAX and LAX - LHR with them and had the most amazing customer service, especially in LHR. LHR with BA offers complimentary carry on bag checking at the gate and I had the most amazing food I've ever had on a flight. Two large, hot meals in addition to a great amount of snacks throughout the flight. I have not had better service than with BA
Deveena D.
Aberdeen, Scotland
I always love flying with British Airways as their level of service always remains the same! I love the food, even the chicken sandwich snack I got! The staff are always attentive and the on board entertainment has just enough to keep me going, the seats were a little cramped but other than that, I have no complaints, and I always try to fly BA, and would spend a little extra to do so!
Izabella K.
The seat pitch on this Embraer flying into London City was excellent . Crew pleasant, serving hot sandwich or a sweet pastry with coffee and juice/water. . Good overall experience, nice crew
Isabella T.
Whitstable, England
So I took a 9 hour flight to Florida and although it wasn’t the worse flight in the world I expected it to be much better. The customer service wasn’t very good and the air hostesses just like to make you aware that they were there every time they walked past by bumping into your seat. They were moody and my seat was so uncomfortable. Wouldn’t really want to fly with them again tbh
Emily B.
Clifton Park , Cromer
The staff were great and so helpful. As we were only on a short haul slight we didn't have any meals but the staff made sure that every passenger had enough snacks and drinks. The were so quick to attend to you if you had a problem and tried to sort it as best they could. Would 100% recommend flying with British Airways as you are almost guaranteed to have a great experience x
Matthew R.
Easy to book and reliable for travel. The website is set out in a way that is understandable and makes logical sense. The service on their flights is friendly and I was very pleased with the flight. I would definitely go to this company again if flying in the future.
beverly n.
Coventry , Coventry
I love this airline soo much because not only does it take me straight to my country without stoping the services on the airline is soo amazing..you get treated like a first class passenger even when you don't pay to be one..the foods also amazon and the flight is always so gently and swift..I travel with British airways all the time..I'm also traveling with it this christmas☺️
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Flew from Houston to Germany and it was a very pleasant flight. Very long but the seats were comfy and the food amazing!!! The price was fair, not super cheap but it was really good. I've used other air lines before and British Airways is one of my favorites so far💙
Sam S.
Burlington, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I absolutely love British airways, I've only flown with them twice but each time succeeded my expectations of an airline. The planes all seem new or refurbished and not rundown or anything like that. The flight attendants were extremely helpful, accommodating, and attentive, menus have a lot of options and the flight was never delayed! Will be trying to fly with them again soon!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.