BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Matthew R.
Easy to book and reliable for travel. The website is set out in a way that is understandable and makes logical sense. The service on their flights is friendly and I was very pleased with the flight. I would definitely go to this company again if flying in the future.
Emily B.
Clifton Park , Cromer
The staff were great and so helpful. As we were only on a short haul slight we didn't have any meals but the staff made sure that every passenger had enough snacks and drinks. The were so quick to attend to you if you had a problem and tried to sort it as best they could. Would 100% recommend flying with British Airways as you are almost guaranteed to have a great experience x
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Flew from Houston to Germany and it was a very pleasant flight. Very long but the seats were comfy and the food amazing!!! The price was fair, not super cheap but it was really good. I've used other air lines before and British Airways is one of my favorites so far💙
Sam S.
Burlington, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I absolutely love British airways, I've only flown with them twice but each time succeeded my expectations of an airline. The planes all seem new or refurbished and not rundown or anything like that. The flight attendants were extremely helpful, accommodating, and attentive, menus have a lot of options and the flight was never delayed! Will be trying to fly with them again soon!
Carolin K.
Onboard service was good, but seats were a bit uncomfortable. Flight attendants were friendly, but as for the food, I was not a fan. I was in the economy class (long flight) and the English breakfast was quite bland, not very tasty. But other than that, it was an average airline and I would fly with them again, but I was not overly impressed with their service.
Phoebe M.
Caterham
British airways aren't my favourite but they still do the job as an airline,they are very handy for short haul flights but for a long haul flight I wouldn't recommend this.I still think that virgin over power this airline every the food isn't the best on a flight with them rather and room the room between sets and isles isn't loads but this can be improved.
Raeesa K.
Luton
British airways is a very good airline and I hope to use British airways again my favourite part was the food it was really good again their customer service was really good also I would definitely recommend British airways they are amazing great airway❤
adel h.
Limerick
flights are pricey and the price of luggage handling is through the roof! the customer service is very hard to get through to and can be quite abrupt. the flights are comfortable but the same service can be found for cheaper prices on alternate airlines
Sophia W.
I always use British Airways, and have done for many years. I know that they are reliable and safe, but there are a few complaints. Recently, I had my GPS/Satnav in my bag, to find it had been removed at some point and had somehow had the screen smashed up. They offered no compensation, and I had to buy a completely new one. Not impressed with that...
Eve N.
Rome
Excellent service staff is very polite! Very comfy seats perfect for long flights food was okay for airplane food. The atmosphere was really nice and everyone was very nice I don't use it that often because it's quite expensive but very pleased over-all
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.