BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

hawaa m.
england
Now i am, British. I think that the British airway is not the best place to go however it is  really good it has good treatment  i really went in it a few times my favourite bit is that when you need something you get it straigh away i also love how they a window lights it is so cool
Grace H.
I have flown with British airways multiple times throughout my travelling experiences. They're my go to as I can always rely on them for good survice on my flights.
none n.
Getting worse and worse by the year. Now charge you for everything on board and seems very much like it has now turned into a budget airline that just charges more
I've used British Airways twice, when going to London and home again. I've not traveled much, but however have tried others and these are so far the ones I've had the best experience with. Very nice and helpful staff, plenty of room for my legs and though the flight only took two hours, we had food and drinks on flight, with no extra cost. I will absolutely recommend them and use them myself again.
Gina B.
Romford, Essex
plane was very clean when we got on and the seats were spacious the films and tv series were very up to date and i could spend hours watching them. food was ok and they service was very good they came around frequently with a trolly of drinks for us to choose from.
comfortable flight
Lazni A.
Doha
They are one of the oldest airlines I know. The staff are nice, friendly and happy to help. I was traveling with my sister who is special needs and the cabin crew told me that if she does not like the food, they will get her something else. They were the nicest cabin crew I met. The tickets for the airline is expensive compared to other airlines but it's worth it. Would fly with them in a heart beat.
Lily O.
Circus Road West, LONDON
I am a British Airways executive club member and I cannot fault their service. I always use my avios points to fly with this airline & usually upgrade to club Europe or club world. The service in flight is exceptional and the Club Lounges at Heathrow airport are fantastic pre flight
Leidy L.
Miami
I appreciate this company. since the first time I travel, they have always stayed on time, I always leave and I arrive on time, the service on board is very friendly, the snacks are good, I love the chips. in some cases, if a flight is very empty, and still a lot for your flight, they offer you leave earlier, and that is very advantageous for those who need it. I hope to fly with them again.
Saksham G.
Karnal
Generous carry on bag allowance 23 kgs EACH for 2 bags, although there is a size restriction plus 23kgs in hold. Seat and legroom fairly good for Economy. Plane clean and flight attendants [apart from one who was loud and rude] were pleasant and polite. Only let down was the food, just a cereal bar for breakfast, and a "glitch" which meant there were no duty free goods available on the flight.
Summer E.
Portsmouth Road, Surbiton
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love British Airways! Have flown long haul LHR - LAX and LAX - LHR with them and had the most amazing customer service, especially in LHR. LHR with BA offers complimentary carry on bag checking at the gate and I had the most amazing food I've ever had on a flight. Two large, hot meals in addition to a great amount of snacks throughout the flight. I have not had better service than with BA
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.