BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew British Airways for the first time when I was flying through London to get to Dublin, Ireland. I had a direct flight to London from San Francisco that was an overnight flight. I upgraded my seat to an exit row which was nice and roomy. The staff was friendly and came around frequently to ensure we were hydrated and they served plenty of meals/snacks throughout the long haul flight. My only complaint would be that there isn't wifi. They did provide entertainment and I was able to watch a few movies I wanted to see. All in all, it was a good flight and I would fly with them again. Hopefully, they'll add some wifi soon.
Julie L.
I flew British Airways for the first time one year ago, in July/August 2016. On the return direct flight into O'Hare, I was very pleasantly surprised when shortly before we were to depart from Heathrow. The gate attendants called my name and when I went over to them, they told me that I'd been upgraded from Economy Plus class to Business class. I thought that the Economy Plus class was pretty decent but the Business class was truly amazing! I received much better service even in the Economy Plus class than I've ever experienced on US domestic flights with all the major carriers. I highly recommend British Airways.
Nora E.
I remember a few years ago, when I flew from Thailand to Paris with British Airways after I've been in a car accident. I had a big cast on my whole right leg and the flight crew was so helpful! It was probably the best flight experience I've had (also the only time I've flown in business class). There was one steward that was super nice to me, he always checked on me to see if I needed something and cheered me up since I felt a bit down. He looked after me so I ate during the flight, even though I didn't want to at first. I really felt like he had my back! Thank you for being amazing!
Dominique H.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew with British airways for the first time yesterday after a day of cancelled flights was rebooked on their airline in premium economy and man did I feel like a queen. The pricing was pretty comparable to what I paid on another airline 2 months in advances versus when I was rebooked on British airways the day before. And it was very luxurious for that class of seating. Just joined their British airways club and I’m ready to fly with them exclusively. They are also part of the One World Alliance grouping, so your points can be used across some of their other airline brands too.
Subira J.
Fayetteville , GA
I flew British Airways for the first time from Paris to London. The flight was 30 minutes long, but it was a great 30 minutes! In the airport, the BA staff help you make your way to the gate, and when you're on the plane the fun begins. They don't mind you switching your seat as long as both groups are in mutual agreement. The snacks they have are typical but the wine is actually better than okay! The chairs are comfortable and I had a great time. Would fly them again. 9/10 would recommend.
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
I had the best airline experience on British Airways when I was heading to London. The stewardess was so incredibly friendly and gave me unlimited wine to help me wind down. The seating for the plane was great for a trans-Atlantic flight. Cabin noise was also very minimal, so sleeping came easily. The movie selection did almost keep me up the entire time since I wanted to watch everything. Loyalty program would have to be the single downfall of the airline. Avios points often jump around. Overall, I would recommend you fly this airline if heading to Europe.
Eva C.
Charleston
I have only flown BA once and unfortunately it just happened to fall on the wrong day. Our flight was canceled and they split up our group, sending 2 to Poland then Toronto without a return flight home, and 3 to Atlanta. We waited in the customer service line for a total of 9 hours and slept on the airport floor. We finally returned home, but much later than we anticipated. It took months before we were able to contact a representative and receive a refund for all extra hotels and flights purchased. Needless to say I will not be chancing this one again.
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
I traveled using British Airways to Europe and then back to the United States. I find the pricing to be competitive with other Airlines. I will say service is far better then the other airlines for trips of this distance. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The food is much better then I have experienced on other airlines and you can even request a vegetarian meal. Headphones were complimentary if you needed them rather then the charge you may experience on other airlines. Was very happy and will use again in the future.
Gabrielle I.
Hot Springs
Great airline. Customer service is top priority. Missed our connecting due to a blizzard. Had a hotel voucher, food voucher and shuttle waiting for us as we excited the plane. Comfortable seats and brand new movies playing on personal screens. Love this airline.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Baltimore - LondonBusiness ClassInternational
This was my first British Air flight and I just loved it. Since it was a pleasure trip, a long flight, I decided to go Business Class. What a pampered customer I was! Champagne, real food, utensils and a blanket! The flight attendants were just that: Attentive! They are were crisply dressed. The indivdual monitor was great: the flight instructions comical yet informative and the movies current. The flight was long, but 2 meals and a hot washcloth sure helped! I enjoyed the airport lounges for British Air also. The one in Baltimore was outstanding: had a mint cucumber sandwich and some champagne. What a treat for me!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.