BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Carolin K.
Onboard service was good, but seats were a bit uncomfortable. Flight attendants were friendly, but as for the food, I was not a fan. I was in the economy class (long flight) and the English breakfast was quite bland, not very tasty. But other than that, it was an average airline and I would fly with them again, but I was not overly impressed with their service.
Phoebe M.
Caterham
British airways aren't my favourite but they still do the job as an airline,they are very handy for short haul flights but for a long haul flight I wouldn't recommend this.I still think that virgin over power this airline every the food isn't the best on a flight with them rather and room the room between sets and isles isn't loads but this can be improved.
Raeesa K.
Luton
British airways is a very good airline and I hope to use British airways again my favourite part was the food it was really good again their customer service was really good also I would definitely recommend British airways they are amazing great airway❤
adel h.
Limerick
flights are pricey and the price of luggage handling is through the roof! the customer service is very hard to get through to and can be quite abrupt. the flights are comfortable but the same service can be found for cheaper prices on alternate airlines
Sophia W.
I always use British Airways, and have done for many years. I know that they are reliable and safe, but there are a few complaints. Recently, I had my GPS/Satnav in my bag, to find it had been removed at some point and had somehow had the screen smashed up. They offered no compensation, and I had to buy a completely new one. Not impressed with that...
Bess C.
Central Coast
British airways had been and a;way will be the most pleasant airway to fly with. Staff are friendly, they accommodate for children so well (let kids go to the back of the plane and give them chips). I enjoyed flying with them so much. Food was so good.
Beatrice W.
Johannesburg
I was only 8 or 9 years old, but it was my first on a plane! I had the most absolute fun. The aircrew was so nice and they gave my sister and i cool toys and coloring books i think which came with a bag! And this was a local flight! Can't begin to imagine how great it would be to fly internationally! Hopefully the opportunity will avail itself soon!
Kayla G.
Got upgraded to business class on my way back from Rome and it was great. The food was amazing and I couldn't help but notice that all the flight attendants were incredibly helpful and friendly, especially considering the flight was late in the evening.
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We had a chance to visit London England and use this airway. We were very satisfied with everything about it. It was a long flight and everyone was great from our stewardesses, The food, and the movie selection. I would recommend this airline to everyone!
Eve N.
Rome
Excellent service staff is very polite! Very comfy seats perfect for long flights food was okay for airplane food. The atmosphere was really nice and everyone was very nice I don't use it that often because it's quite expensive but very pleased over-all
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.