BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

abbie k.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
Back in 2015, British airaways was my airline for my trip to New York. Before I flew I thought this would be an uncomfortable flight because I believed that it was a long flight and there would be little room to move about in your seat - with little to do. But to my surprise, the room of the seats were very practical as I was able to recline my chair. Also, because there was very little to do on my phone due to no wifi, there was tv on the backs of every chair! this allowed me to watch movies all throughout my trip without being bored one bit.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
I was stuck in Europe for the Icelandic volcano back in 2010 and managed to book a flight on BA from Stuttgart to Heathrow. Flights were just starting again and all they had available were 1st class tickets showing everything else was booked. I was surprised to see first class books full and economy EMPTY. they were outright gouging during the lobbed aviation delay in recent history.

When I called customer service I tried to fight it out to get the price difference refunded but after a month or so hey outright refused.

After this I won't fly them again!
Lauren H.
St Helens , Merseyside
The last time I went with British Airways I was 15 and I'm now 31 so it's been a while. When I went to South Africa we were delayed landing in London so we missed our connecting flight. British Airways put us up in a 5 star hotel and as some of our luggage had been damaged gave us vouchers to use again in future. We appreciated the hotel and vouchers but we weren't impressed with some of the staff as they gave us incorrect information which is why I've scored 4. I think this was probably down to the individuals rather than a company fault.
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, Hornchurch
I flew with BA last year to Berlin, fine, no issues great staff. Once the whole pay for food deal came in staff ignored everyone in economy and focused on the rest. No one even came by to ask if we wanted to by food. Was ignored the whole time. Now feels pricey to fly with them short haul with how the service is. Im giving them 3 star as in the past they have been good and I may fly with them long haul so Im holding out as I heard a good word from a friend about flying with them to Australia but for me short haul into Europe I would look at other airlines
Amanda D.
Calgary, AB
Flew #britishairways on our way to Luanda, Angola. Customer Service was great, food was not too bad considering it was airplane food.

Only thing i didn't like was the plane on the way to Angola could have been cleaner. I found it pretty untidy.

I would recommend this airline to my friends and family.
Orla M.
Victoria, British Columbia
I really enjoy flying with British Airways. The staff are friendly and always willing to help, and the website is fun and easy to navigate. Service on board flights is impeccable (especially on long haul flights) and you are served two or three tasty meals/snacks and more food and drinks are available upon request. British Airways turn the chore of long haul flights into a relaxing experience, even in economy. I reccomend British Airways to any passenger looking for a comfortable relaxing way to travel internationally.
Ferry🌟🌸 B.
Laval, QC
This company is the best! I took it several times for different destinations and it is always a pleasure! The staff is nice, the food is good and it is comfortable!
Cynthia S.
HAYWARDS HEATH, West Sussex
I have not had a single issue with BA, I use them at least twice a year and am always pleased. Staff is always respectful and caring, food is great (I'm vegetarian) and entertainment is good. With the exception of one of my more recent flight being terribly turbulent I can not find any issues. Some of the flights might have outdated interior but it doesn't matter as the staff makes up for it. I recently had to get assistance due to have had surgery prior to a flight and the staff was wonderful, helped me so much, made sure I was OK and kept a good eye on me without being annoying or invading my space.
Josie I.
Laval, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stellar airline and experience! Utmost professionalism and courtesy. Clean, well-maintained aircrafts and friendly staff. I would love to be in the UK more often to be able to fly BA! ;)
david s.
nice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without ice
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.