BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Cynthia S.
HAYWARDS HEATH, West Sussex
I have not had a single issue with BA, I use them at least twice a year and am always pleased. Staff is always respectful and caring, food is great (I'm vegetarian) and entertainment is good. With the exception of one of my more recent flight being terribly turbulent I can not find any issues. Some of the flights might have outdated interior but it doesn't matter as the staff makes up for it. I recently had to get assistance due to have had surgery prior to a flight and the staff was wonderful, helped me so much, made sure I was OK and kept a good eye on me without being annoying or invading my space.
Josie I.
Laval, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stellar airline and experience! Utmost professionalism and courtesy. Clean, well-maintained aircrafts and friendly staff. I would love to be in the UK more often to be able to fly BA! ;)
david s.
nice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without icenice with or without ice
A-BEE-GAIL 🐝.
Westhoughton, Bolton
Always friendly, never ever make you feel uneasy on a flight and they really do look after you on your flight. It was amazing to fly with them and their entertainment on the plane can’t really be faulted.
Vanessa B.
bolivar
Excellent european airline, excellent food and service in general, polite flight attendant, very responsible ! The only bad things is when there are strike, due to, is The only few airlines Who fly to london :/
Sinem B.
MILTON KEYNES, Bucks
British Airways is a flagship bearer that is increasingly an embarrassment to the nation whose flag it bears. I have flown British Airways over the last two decades to a multitude of destinations from Istanbul to Lagos. The drop in quality of customer services, scrapping of in flight meals on European routes all contribute to BA looking a whole lot more like a budget airline. I have found myself over the last five years avoiding BA flights in favour of other options.  British Airways
Emily B.
Toronto
Great and reliable airline. I used it to fly to Ukraine several times this summer; it was great to find a direct flight from London to Kyiv without having to stop anywhere. A smooth and comfortable flight, and the fastest way to get from London to Kyiv in just over 3 hours. The only downside is that the plane maps are all in Russian. Write them in Ukrainian!
Omg, please pay the extra and use a decent company like British Airways as I tried a budget airline once before and I'm giving everybody a heads up from my experience.. DONT DO IT!!!
If you like good seating, maybe a movie, quality food and drinks served with a smile which is genuine... A flight that is taken by somebody with experience and age, this is the only company you should be looking to book and fly with!
Brilliant for long haul and short haul destinations in mine and my families opinions.
Juliet R.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy flying with British airways. Their service definitely goes above and beyond. I've flown with them trans-Atlantic and also within the UK and Europe and they always impress. The planes are always clean, well maintained and extremely comfortable, and they always offer a selection of snacks and drinks for free even on the short haul flights! Their reward point system is great too as part of the one world alliance, I've managed to gain and spend their points a lot! They do charge a bit more but I always find it worth it.
Georgia W.
Hampshire, UK
Lovely staff, very helpful, they greet everybody by name and assist with putting luggage in the overheads. Offer beverages very often. Good dinner and a vegetarian pre choice for breakfast. Good entertainment onboard with some of the newest movies to watch as well as tv programmes to catch up on. An entertaining and clever emergency demo to begin with. The flight was enjoyable and went quickly with the lights being dimmed at the right times for passengers to sleep.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.