BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Robyn M.
Glasgow
I flew to Tenerife with Ryanair and the flight couldn't have went better! All the flight attendants were so lovely and super easy to talk to!! I would fly with them anytime!!
Chiheb A.
tunisia
very very classy .. as you know the british they are known of their class and sharm.. the british airways also have that sharm and class in talking and sevring their costumers
Alice J.
19 Church road Laughton , Laughton
British airways is a great airline to choose from! The staff were friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The food wasn't to bad either. I would definitely book again with them ✈
Brittany J.
Calgary, AB
My favorite airline to travel with. Comfiest planes I've been in (as comfy as you can really get on a plane), pretty spacious, always clean, great staff, great food and amenities!
Divyaa P.
Great service on numerous occasions, and the comfort is just impeccable, let alone the food that is yum! Never had a problem to this date, can't wait for more journeys with BA
Ruth N.
This airline is one of my favourite airlines everyone is very friendly always there to help. I feel comfortable when I'm on the flight the foods okay ( I'm not a big fan of airplane food anyways). I would get on this airline again.
My last flight with BA was to Bermuda, which meant the minimum of two flights to get there. BA website was simple to use, and also the BA app is straightforward and allows you to check-in. My flight was booked to fly on 30th May 2017, a day after BA computer system went down, but I was able to follow the progress of this on their website and twitter account. All the staff at the airport and air crew were very helpful and answered any questions asked of them. Only Con was at due to checking in online, when I reached the first airport to get tags from my luggage the online check-ins were not sign-posted very well, but this was more an airport issue that Airline. Will definitely be continuing to fly with them.
Laura O.
Brentwood , Essex
Short haul flights are great with British airways -much more comfier than other companies and includes food and drink which is awesome . Can also get really reasonable rates
Caroline O.
We just took our 3 month old on her first flight from NYC to London. The staff were fantastic, so helpful and willing to do anything to make our journey as easy as possible!
Chloe M.
Glasgow
Great airway service and very comfortable seating, not used any other airlines so don't know the differences, very comfortable too sleep on which is pretty good, would recommend to anyone interested.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.