BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Caitlin F.
Fly British airways all the time. Staff always very pleasant and helpful. Flights always very clean and service has been great every time I have used BA. Would definately choose BA again as know what you are getting and worth the money.
Kareena A.
The staff was friendly and kind and very helpful all have a smile on their face and was ready to help. There was no problems at all.they would regularly ask if people was ok I highly recommend to everybody to travel with British airlines
Katie
Flew to Orlando with British airways recently and the staff were lovely. The only down fall was the food. Pasta on the way over was delicious but the food coming home was cold.
Salma S.
Loved the service and the flight.....the atte dants were friendly and helpful!!!!
We had gone to London so it was a very long flight....my kids also enjoyed.
They made it feel luke home!!!
Clara L.
vancouver
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really good, we had a crying baby in our 7 hour flight and airline attendants were very attentive to us. Free wine which was amazing. Food is actually pretty good for airline food.
Danielle B.
Brilliant airline. Would use time and time again. Only used BA a handful of times but definitely memorable each time I get in the flight. The customer service is outstanding.
Chiheb A.
tunisia
very very classy .. as you know the british they are known of their class and sharm.. the british airways also have that sharm and class in talking and sevring their costumers
Robyn M.
Glasgow
I flew to Tenerife with Ryanair and the flight couldn't have went better! All the flight attendants were so lovely and super easy to talk to!! I would fly with them anytime!!
Brittany J.
Calgary, AB
My favorite airline to travel with. Comfiest planes I've been in (as comfy as you can really get on a plane), pretty spacious, always clean, great staff, great food and amenities!
Divyaa P.
Great service on numerous occasions, and the comfort is just impeccable, let alone the food that is yum! Never had a problem to this date, can't wait for more journeys with BA
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.