BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Courteney S.
Clay Cross, Chesterfield
I flew with British Airways when traveling to and from America, which was a long haul flight. There were lots of lovely little extras on the plane, such as headphones, a blanket and a great selection of movies, games, TV programmes and music on the screens on the seats in front of you. The drinks on the flight were all included which was great, however the staff did not come around more than twice in the 7 hours (roughly) that we were flying. When I asked for a drink to a member of the cabin crew, they weren't the most chirpy people. All over, I would fly with B.A again, however I think that the cabin crew needed to cheer up a little (in the nicest way).
Ivie A.
I love traveling British Airways, the crew members are friendly accommodating and go out of their way to make kids at ease and comfortable. they have numerous travel options and locations  to choose from and their air miles system is good with easy way to earn and redeem. The food menu is accommodative of different foods and inspired by the location of takeoff
Lisa-jayne F.
Shard End, Birmingham
Their service and general appearance is very professional. I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with British airways unlike other airlines such as Thomas Cook.
Quick and easy booking. Reliable services. Polite and helpful staff, boarding is relaxed and well equipped for children. Flight crew are great with both kids and adults, always happy to help. Overall great experience!
Krystal R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Awesome service. I flew with BA from the Caribbean to London and from London to india and it was honestly one of the best services. I recommend flying BA to anyone.
Jannah V.
London , ['', '', 'London']
Very good service. Efficient and on time.
Free onboard snacks and food which are tasty and warm when served.
Very professional staff and are always willing to help.
MUDITA N.
New Delhi
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great airlines network . I had a great timewhen ever I travel by British airways . It never disappointed me on device and the   staff is really helpful and friendly .
Arhama R.
Ajax, ON
I flew with a sister airline "Aer Lingus" it was not the best experience and honestly one of the longest rides of my life. No proper meals entertainment or service
Charlotte C.
Woodbury road, Halesowen
Kind, considerate sat everyone together.
No hassle with them.
We lost our luggage but they helped us find it straight away, loved how kind and helpful they all were! Would recommend to everyone as best to fly with
Amy S.
Had a lovely flight to LHR - JFK, crew were amazing and treated everyone like royalty! Was also shocked at the food quality! Never had such a nice in flight meal!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.