BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Louise R.
I love flying with BA. It's always been a pleasant experience. I've travelled with them about 5 times so far. Customer service is usually good. Although, it can be a little pricey.
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
Amazing very good service and felt very safe while flying the costumer service was so good don't use it that often as don't need it my favourite part was setting off so satisfied
Carole W.
Sowerby Bridge, Sowerby Bridge
Lovely service from the staff the moment you step into the plane. Feel at ease travelling with them and the journey very pleasant. Well presented in the uniforms and happy to help the passengers
Carolyn M.
Have flown with BA many times. Had some brilliant flights and some rubbish ones, not massively consultant! Food tends to be pretty poor compared to the Asian airlines. Prices vary.
Keevsa M.
Best airline I have ever flown with! They have the best customer service and I am always accommodated and well taken care of. If possible I always choose to fly withBritish Airways!
Sascha H.
My absolute favorite airline ! The staff is extremely helpful , the foods great and the seats are very comfortable. I always have comfortable and enjoyable flight with this company
Alessa S.
It's my go to airline. The stewardesses are always friendly and the snacks you get are also okay (at least not gross). I love travelling so it's important that the flight is affordable and it is at Britsh Airways. I would defenitily recommend it.
MAKEUP A.
Luton
A long night flight to Cape Town, not a bad flight, just seems to go on forever. Managed to get a little sleep before an early arrival, staff friendly and efficient. Food quite good, though I never have a cup of tea, just awful on any flight. Overall a good experience, did pay that bit extra you fly premium economy, worth it on longer flights.
Paula A.
Barcelona
Barcelona - London
AWFUL! Small seats, a strange smell that made me nauseous the moment I got into the plane, no free beverages... I'm not making the same mistake again... Bye BA!
Melissa M.
Calgary
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite airline! Great service and everyone is super helpful and informative. Have flown on them for years and never had an issue! Lots of leg room and space as well!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.