BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kirstie D.
Port Talbot
I've always had a fairly good experience with British airways. They are my go to airline for booking holidays and flights and I find them comfortable and pleasant to travel with.
Cansu K.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown British Airways within Europe and on trans-Atlantic flights as well. I’ve always been happy with the in-flight services as well as the support during booking as well.
Aubrey B.
New westminster
If you’re tall this is not the Airline for you. They have much less legroom than other airlines. My husband and I sat in first class and he couldn’t even put his legs together.
Salma S.
Loved the service and the flight.....the atte dants were friendly and helpful!!!!
We had gone to London so it was a very long flight....my kids also enjoyed.
They made it feel luke home!!!
Kareena A.
The staff was friendly and kind and very helpful all have a smile on their face and was ready to help. There was no problems at all.they would regularly ask if people was ok I highly recommend to everybody to travel with British airlines
Caitlin F.
Fly British airways all the time. Staff always very pleasant and helpful. Flights always very clean and service has been great every time I have used BA. Would definately choose BA again as know what you are getting and worth the money.
Katie
Flew to Orlando with British airways recently and the staff were lovely. The only down fall was the food. Pasta on the way over was delicious but the food coming home was cold.
Sam 🌎.
Epsom, Surrey
The Terrible airline, have had nothing but bad experience with them. Always late, the staff is incredibly rude and their customer service team are even worse. Do not use.
Emily B.
The crew are always extreemly helpfull and always make you smile this is the only airline i travel with simply because its the most reliable this airline has never failed me
Lori J.
Canterbury
Great staff. Generous legroom. It's a shame that the drinks and snacks are no longer complimentary on short haul. Customers are no longer at the forefront like they used to be.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.