BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Aubrey B.
New westminster
If you’re tall this is not the Airline for you. They have much less legroom than other airlines. My husband and I sat in first class and he couldn’t even put his legs together.
Caitlin F.
Fly British airways all the time. Staff always very pleasant and helpful. Flights always very clean and service has been great every time I have used BA. Would definately choose BA again as know what you are getting and worth the money.
Katie
Flew to Orlando with British airways recently and the staff were lovely. The only down fall was the food. Pasta on the way over was delicious but the food coming home was cold.
Kareena A.
The staff was friendly and kind and very helpful all have a smile on their face and was ready to help. There was no problems at all.they would regularly ask if people was ok I highly recommend to everybody to travel with British airlines
Lori J.
Canterbury
Great staff. Generous legroom. It's a shame that the drinks and snacks are no longer complimentary on short haul. Customers are no longer at the forefront like they used to be.
Salma S.
Loved the service and the flight.....the atte dants were friendly and helpful!!!!
We had gone to London so it was a very long flight....my kids also enjoyed.
They made it feel luke home!!!
Emily B.
The crew are always extreemly helpfull and always make you smile this is the only airline i travel with simply because its the most reliable this airline has never failed me
Sam 🌎.
Epsom, Surrey
The Terrible airline, have had nothing but bad experience with them. Always late, the staff is incredibly rude and their customer service team are even worse. Do not use.
Clara L.
vancouver
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really good, we had a crying baby in our 7 hour flight and airline attendants were very attentive to us. Free wine which was amazing. Food is actually pretty good for airline food.
Alice J.
19 Church road Laughton , Laughton
British airways is a great airline to choose from! The staff were friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The food wasn't to bad either. I would definitely book again with them ✈
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.