BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sascha H.
My absolute favorite airline ! The staff is extremely helpful , the foods great and the seats are very comfortable. I always have comfortable and enjoyable flight with this company
Touchofgs
British Airways airline was very comfortable to use. The crew on board were very friendly and very accommodating. The only negative aspect about British Airways was that sometimes you are allocated a seat and you are not able to change your seat.
Emily H.
Cambridgeshire
British air ways are so good!!!! So welcoming the planes are really big and you have a lot of foot room my favourite part is watching films and listening to your favourite artist I would recommend to anyone ✈️
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
Amazing very good service and felt very safe while flying the costumer service was so good don't use it that often as don't need it my favourite part was setting off so satisfied
Carolyn M.
Have flown with BA many times. Had some brilliant flights and some rubbish ones, not massively consultant! Food tends to be pretty poor compared to the Asian airlines. Prices vary.
Alessa S.
It's my go to airline. The stewardesses are always friendly and the snacks you get are also okay (at least not gross). I love travelling so it's important that the flight is affordable and it is at Britsh Airways. I would defenitily recommend it.
MAKEUP A.
Luton
A long night flight to Cape Town, not a bad flight, just seems to go on forever. Managed to get a little sleep before an early arrival, staff friendly and efficient. Food quite good, though I never have a cup of tea, just awful on any flight. Overall a good experience, did pay that bit extra you fly premium economy, worth it on longer flights.
Ruth C.
Bedford
I've never had any issues when flying with British Airways. I haven't used them loads of times but the customer service has always been good. Easy to check in and organised when boarding flights.
Melissa M.
Calgary
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite airline! Great service and everyone is super helpful and informative. Have flown on them for years and never had an issue! Lots of leg room and space as well!
georgie c.
Quality of British Airways flying experience not as high as previous years, extras a lot more basic; no more packages with toothbrushes etc on long haul flights. Planes seem tone getting older.  However, Stewardesses very helpful and friendly.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.