BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Alisha S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am 6'2, so not a giant, my knees are pressed against the seat in front, don't know what the declared seat pitch is on this A320 but it is comical to have the flag on the tail and the interior expected in a low cost Asian carrier.
Mia K.
When you fly with British Airways you feel save from tale of and all the Way to landing. I personaly gate flying, but i were NOT afraid at all When flying whit British Airways. Next time i go to Brighton i Will defintily fly with British Airways.
Lina W.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Really  good service! Free breakfast was included it my flight! I travelled to Sweden with my high school 3 years ago and it was really good! Polite staff and nothing was too much trouble!
Kay A.
Can never go wring when flying with British airways. Comfort is always 100% price is sometimes high but worth it in the end. Customer service always ontop Love a good holiday flying with British Airways
kerry s.
On my last flight with British Airways i was really suprised just how nice the inflight food was.
Looked fantastic and tasted even better.
The plane was tidy and clean and staff supurb!
Ana B.
Basildon, Essex
I flew with them to Nice, France last year and had a 2-hour delay. I didn't appreciate that but there could be other factors to the delay. Their overall in flight service was good though.
Reegan M.
It was quite a good flight if I remember, it was quite a while ago. It got there on time, not much turbulence and the air hosts were nice and well mannered and helpful. I also enjoyed the food on offer the range was big and varied. I was satisfied overall
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Don't really have a bad thing to say about British airways. Flights have always been pleasant with no hassle. Have used them quite a lot and would continue to use them in the future also.
Mirela V.
Always travelling with them, comfort, security and polite staff. I never had a problem with them and for sure I will keep using them. They a little bit pricey but totally worth the money.
Maegan M.
York
I had a great experience flying with British Airways. I flew coach and I was very comfortable. The inflight entertainment was great and the food was very good. I would highly recommend.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.