BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Yvonne F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good experience. The staff is professional, the seats are exactly what you would expect from a transatlantic carrier and the food isn't the best, but not the worst either.
Under C.
Higher Blandford Road, Shaftesbury
Would not recommend flying with British Airways at all. The service is shockingly bad and they partner with airlines that are awful such as Air Lingus. I flew with them from Glasgow to Orlando and the food was absolutely disgusting. The seats were small and uncomfortable as well as no leg room. There was no vegetarian options, so they gave me only bread for a 8hr flight! Absolutely terrible. They also gave us an unreasonable transit time in London of only 1hour so me and my 65 year old mother had to run through the massive Heathrow airport to only just catch our next flight. It's just awful from start to finish, I would never fly with them again.
Danielle S.
This was one of the best flights I have been on! I loved every minute of the flight. The crew was delightful and cheerful the whole way! I flew with British Airways when I went to Italy and I couldn’t have had a better flight!
Michelle E.
Fredericksburg , VA
Whenever I flew with British airways I always had great experiences. Flights were always on time and services were amazing. They provide good meals during long flights.
Natasha P.
Battle
We flew out business and back premium- I would recommend both levels and received a good level of service on both. The prices were reasonable and flights on time
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only used for short hops to the south of france , lovely plane , friendly staff and a free upgrade. couldn't fault it although I wished the flight was longer !!
katrina v.
Teaneck
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very straight forward flight attendants and loved their customer service! Had a very pleasant flight with them and would absolutely come back whenever I go overseas!
Jen G.
Castle Pines, CO
Fantastic service, comfy seats, great entertain options and food was good. We flew with BA for a first time trip to Europe and couldn’t have had a better experience.
Shalom E.
Indianapolis, IN
The airline I always choose for international flights. The flights are actually very affordable and they provide you with good service and get of food too! I’d definitely recommend it to anybody going international
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I’ve only flown them once on a transatlantic flight. The seats were bigger than other carriers and the flight crew was friendly. The plane was on time and the food was pretty good.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.