BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Emily M.
Love love love. British airways has amazing staff, amazing comfort, amazing service. Would definitely use again and again, a recommendation couldn't be higher from me! Trustworthy and dependable airline.
Natalie D.
Longstone Road , Eastbourne
Good airline, attentive staff, as far as plane food goes theirs is the one of the best I've had. Could do with some more entertainment but for short haul flights they're perfect. Overall a good airline.
Roos R.
Flew from Amsterdam to London with British airways, on my trip to the US. One of my best flights even though it was a short one. Great flight attendants and service. Would fly again with British airways.
siobhan c.
Super great food, comfy seats and really nice air hostess. I feel like airplanes are always really annoying for me but BA are super nice and make you have more of a comfortable experience.
I only really use BA when I'm flying long haul but always are really helpful.
Cindy C.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
Didn't like the food, wasn't good entertainment and the hostesses were not to warming and didn't make me feel safe, overall it was one of the worst flights i have been on. Wouldn't recommend them either
Charlotte W.
I Recently Flew Business class to Seattle on Britishairways and I have to say the standard isn't as good as the top airlines, The food was disgusting and they didn't have loads of movie choice. I also didn't like the fact that economy walked through business to get to their seats as they were all giving us dirty looks passing through the plane. On the up side Britishairways has an amazing Lounge with lots of drunk choice (I'm a teenager so could only drink non alcoholic, but my parents enjoyed the wine ) The wifi was very fast and I felt comfort while on my 5 hour overlay In London. They also had spa services, unfortunately I'm under 18 so could not avail of this offer, But my parents seemed to really enjoy the massage, They also had showers for you to use if you wanted to freshen up. There are pros and cons to this airline but overall I have to say the pros outweigh the cons.
Natasha J.
Flew to Malta with BA and couldn't fault the service one bit from start to finish was looked after, I frequently sell BA to my customers due to me have such an great experience with the airline myself
Annais M.
Cobham , Surrey
Have flown with British Airways a few times now. Great service and comfortable seats with plenty of room. The staff are very pleasing and nice. Air-condition didn't work for us but that was just the seats.
Yvonne O.
Colindale , London
To begin with, I am loyal world club member with BA and I feel safe and confident with travelling with them. The customer service and choices for flights plus easy access on its website is above none.
Katie B.
My experience was excellent with BA. I was a single traveller from London to Cairo on my first flight alone. The steward made me feel at ease. The unlimited free alcohol is also a bonus and extremely friendly staff. Can't play to fly BA again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.