BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I have mixed thoughts about British airways. The standards are definitely slipping with this company over the last few years. Free food and drink has been removed off several trips which was a plus point for them. They are always late. Anytime I fly to or from London (Edinburgh is my home town) I always expect a half an hour delay and factor this into my trip. Their routes direct from Edinburgh to other parts of the world are pretty much non existent unless you go through an affiliate. Their complaints department/procedure is really poor. They rarely provide goodwill for terrible service that is provided at times. The last flight I had with them was last week and due to the strikes many routes had been canceled meaning extra passengers were put on the plane in upgraded classes meaning there was not enough food to go around for the people like myself who paid for this service. I tend to only fly with BA to collect my avios points or else I would prob go elsewhere now due to the amount of issues I have faced in recent years with British Airways.
Rachel S.
Dundee
Great airline for traveling long haul as the food and entertainment is really good. On all the planes I have been on the staff have been very friendly and helpful. Will be a returning customer
Kelley M.
Rugby, England
Great service on time and comfortable. A bit on the pricey side but if you shop around you can get deals. Customer service was great. I don't use this very often but would definitely recommend.
Lina V.
El vuelo estuvo bastante bien, las azafatas fueron demasiado amables y cordiales lo único malo fue que en mi opinión los asientos están un poco incómodos para alguien tan grande y alto como yo.
Caitin K.
Dubai Media City, Dubai
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great luggage allowance and great route network. Always fly when and where I need to. Heathrow itself is just a horrible airport, but once your on the plane you are taken care of straight away!
Octavia M.
Grove road, Chichester
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying with BA. They are in fact one of my favourite airlines and I use them regularly to fly short and long haul. The staff are friendly and helpful and the check in is always so easy!
Ivet K.
Good ride , wasn't too packed , alright food and great service from friendly staff . Ride was painless and great takeoff and landing with great pilots . Would recommend it for your next break .
Cassie R.
Didcot , Oxfordshire
Lovely airline, staff really look after you and cater to your needs. Clean and tidy every single time and food isn’t too bad either. Use the airline once a year and always happy to use it again
Is K.
Flew business class for a transatlantic flight. Service was great; all the meals were delicious. Nice to be able to sleep flat. Stopover at LHR was a nightmare though- parked on tarmac and had to bus into the terminal and then go through security, which was a zoo.
Nalicia M.
Florida
First time traveled with BA, my husband and I were upgraded to first class and it was just an amazing experience. Easy check in and boarding, no delays, courteous and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this airlines to others and continue flying with them.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.