BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Hannah D.
Cardiff
Difficult to say, it was a midnight flight so everyone was trying to sleep, but all the lights were turned on (maybe a safety feature, frustrating if you're exhausted) good price and the service was pleasant.
Anna M.
Good service and the staff are friendly would definitely travel with them again!! Any problem I had was solved instantly with the friendly staff I travel a lot with them to and from the UK and would recommend
Kate H.
Giffnock , Glasgow
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Have flown with ba on numerous occasions and have found them to be very good in terms of service, aircraft quality, staff , etc.  However, laterally I find that they maybe lacking slightly than they did before.
Antonia J.
One of my most used airlines. The customer service is perfect, the whole process is smooth and easy and the journeys are always comfortable . I use British airways about once a month on average and I love it!
Karishma W.
British airways are good if your going on a short journey. Haven't flown them for a while. But I did like them when I did fly with them. The staff were really nice and helpful. I would fly with them again tho.
Nadia D.
Burton on Trent
Very good service. Happy with the staff, they are all friendly. It is a bit pricy compared to other companies but the quality of service is worth it. I can only recommend it and will definitely use them again.
member-46166
brilliant service and good comfort! lovely food onboard the plane and wonderful employees that made my trip feel comfortable and happy! I was happy with the service from the employees although more food could be in stock onboard the plane, although overall i was very happy with my service!
Geraldine G.
We travelled to LAs Vegas for a special birthday for my husband, I asked at the checkin if there was any chance of an upgrade and they moved us up a class ! the customer service really was exceptional and they could teach a few of the other airlines a thing or two !! Brilliant experience !
Mayra A.
Yo tuve una gran experiencia!!

El avión despegó puntual, los asientos y el servicio estuvieron excelentes. La comida podría mejorar pero fuera de eso fue una experiencia muy agradable👌🏼.

Sin duda lo repetiría.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
British Airways was a delight to travel on. Me and my hina's flew for the first time on here to Germany. We loved the service from start to beginning. Smooth and clean flight. Couldn't have asked for more. 😃👍
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.