BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Dora C.
Mississauga, ON
Had a short flight from London to Glasgow and it was a great experience! Although I'm 6 foot tall with long legs and the seats were relatively close together (as they are in every airline), the hot English breakfast made up for it.
Emy M.
Macduff, Scotland
By far one of my favourite companies to travel by plane such good customer service always a pleasure going are use it quite a lot as I travel for business prices are good for the travel but deafly recommend
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to travel everywhere with British Airways (BA) but over the years I have seen there service drop. The seats, food and inflight entertainment for economy class is poor. I now only ever use them if I HAVE TO.
CLAUDIE S.
Kings road , London
Always have loved travelling with British airway. The service is great and the food is always good. The seats are ok and comfortable. I have never had to pay for extra baggage and that's an amazing thing.
Lynsay G.
We flew business class to Hong Kong with British Airways and it was one of the best experiences I have had. The cabin crew were very professional, going out of their way to make the trip as comfortable as possible.
rebecca d.
a great service, lovely staff and overall a amazing experience. i hate flying and i really enjoyed my flight every need was looked after, food was great and the leg room and bag weight was not limiting
Jennifer S.
Glasgow
Great service on British Airways. The cabin is comfortable compared to some other airlines. Friendly, helpful staff. Also, the bar/beveridge service is available free of charge. It is more expensive to fly BA than a cheaper airline but it is a more pleasant experience in my opinion.
Angel A.
British airlines are a wonderful company who I have always enjoyed and trusted flying with. Everyone is so friendly and the air host will do anything for you with impeccable service skills. Would recommend
Cynthia D.
Boucherville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Really nice experiences ! We had a lot of foid , even during the night. Employees were so nice and we had a blanket and a pillow which is nice. Movies were recent. I highly recommand this airline company!
Paige O.
Grove hill, Middlesbrough
One of my favourite airways to go with, comfortable with a lot of room and help make sure you’re happy and at ease through the full flight, also the plane food is very good and they have a range of options
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.