BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Coline P.
I traveled from New-York to Paris and the plane was little and confortable, we got blanket, socks and even iPad to watch the movie we wanted ! It was amazing and all the hostess were really nice with all of us.
Beauty M.
Great flights, great crews, never really had any issues with British airways flights. I’ve flown with nearly every uk airline and over seas too and BA has always been a pleasant flight and experience to be fair
David F.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The staff are very kind, they take time to understand your needs and the flights normally are very smooth. The prices are marvelously cheap for the great service you get.
del b.
fabulous company , great flight ,couldnt fault anything about the traveling , everything and everyone was in great spirits as the cabin crew made sure every need was tended to , would travel with these guys again .
Jordan B.
Danderhall , Midlothian
Although the flight was smooth enough I felt their cabin crew could have been a bit friendlier specially towards the kids! I’m scared of landing but had the best experience with BA would still recommendto friends
Ash G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
9 times out of 10 I fly with British airways. I always find them value for the price and comfortable. Maybe not as many luxury as the other airlines but I don't mind that. I tend to fly short hail only with BA.
Jersey E.
I am not sure if u want to do u wanna see something that is but wanna see something that is but sorry for the slowest reply to this email and any attachments is intended only for the slowest reply to this email and any attachments is intended only for the slowest reply to this email and any
Anna M.
Good service and the staff are friendly would definitely travel with them again!! Any problem I had was solved instantly with the friendly staff I travel a lot with them to and from the UK and would recommend
Sadie M.
Omemee, ON
British airways always makes for a comfortable flight when I travel to see my family in Scotland. It's usually an eight hour flight and my family has never had a problem with British airways. I was satisfied.
APRYL ❁.
It was a very good flight with British airways! They never fail to succeed in making the flight a pleasant one. The food was good and the staff were amazing! I just wish the price was a bit lower at sometimes.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.