BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Nadia D.
Burton on Trent
Very good service. Happy with the staff, they are all friendly. It is a bit pricy compared to other companies but the quality of service is worth it. I can only recommend it and will definitely use them again.
Hannah D.
Cardiff
Difficult to say, it was a midnight flight so everyone was trying to sleep, but all the lights were turned on (maybe a safety feature, frustrating if you're exhausted) good price and the service was pleasant.
Geraldine G.
We travelled to LAs Vegas for a special birthday for my husband, I asked at the checkin if there was any chance of an upgrade and they moved us up a class ! the customer service really was exceptional and they could teach a few of the other airlines a thing or two !! Brilliant experience !
member-46166
brilliant service and good comfort! lovely food onboard the plane and wonderful employees that made my trip feel comfortable and happy! I was happy with the service from the employees although more food could be in stock onboard the plane, although overall i was very happy with my service!
Sadie M.
Omemee, ON
British airways always makes for a comfortable flight when I travel to see my family in Scotland. It's usually an eight hour flight and my family has never had a problem with British airways. I was satisfied.
Mayra A.
Yo tuve una gran experiencia!!

El avión despegó puntual, los asientos y el servicio estuvieron excelentes. La comida podría mejorar pero fuera de eso fue una experiencia muy agradable👌🏼.

Sin duda lo repetiría.
Lorena G.
Burgos
El trato fue correcto las instalaciones limpias y el personal disponible para consultar las dudas que surgieron a lo largo de la realización de trámites hasta que tuvo lugar la llegada a nuestro destino.La limpieza y el estado y mantenimiento eran las adecuadas para este tipo de servicio
Francisco F.
I remember one time I flew to London and I was late at the airport. I was the last person to board and although I had a seat in the tourist area, as we had to take off immediately, I was asked to sit in business class  (with all its benefits). The crew was super nice. I loved it!
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
British Airways was a delight to travel on. Me and my hina's flew for the first time on here to Germany. We loved the service from start to beginning. Smooth and clean flight. Couldn't have asked for more. 😃👍
Rebecca F.
Overall good experience whilst travelling, a few of the people at the check in desk were quite cold when we asked questions. I travel with British airways 4 times a year, one downside is that they no longer give drinks or any food on board like they used to, you now have to pay for it.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.