BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Lucy W.
Carlsile, Cumbria
Favourite airline to fly with . Nice and clean all staff are helpful can't really fault . Well accept onces when I got cold chips abit of a let down .But overall excellent airline and the staff are usually very helpful
Jhofre M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is one airline I tend to use frequently, I really like their services and prices, I haven't gotten any bad experience with them, their planes are comfortable and they always give you the beat attention.
Megan L.
Have always flown by this particular airway and have always had a good experience. I'm quite a nervous flyer so I know I trust this airline as the customer service is great and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Mrs. O.
Houston
I used British Airlines to fly to Nigeria! I love this airline!! They are very polite and help you with anything you need! They are very efficient and will take care of you during your flight! I highly recommend them!
Amelia K.
Blackburn
The flight crew were very kind and lovely. They provided the best services that were very useful and also.it was the best experience that I have had on the flight and will be recommending it to my friends and family.
Hope H.
Holmfirth , Huddersfield
Fab company, have always looked after us! Easy online booking too. I always check Skyscanner and 8/10 times British airways comes up as the cheapest deal! Can always be trusted and never had any trouble with flights!
Ellie R.
Always excellent customer service. As a nervous flyer I’m always less anxious when I fly with BA the staff look after you, the planes are always clean and the tea makes you feel like your getting something from home
Gabriele W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love British airways they never cut back. They are always a reliable flight company. I have flown with them a lot of times. I would recommend them to everyone and there families. The food is nice on board as well.
Jodi C.
The staff cater to all needs, the quality of the airlines is up to standards, I wish I used the airline more often but I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't choose the airline again. Definitely would recommend.
Shae R.
Calgary, AB
Horrible service. Delayed flights. Items were stolen from my checked baggage in Heathrow Airport and BA couldn’t be bothered to try to help me recover them, nor cover the cost of replacement. Will never fly BA again.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.