BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Alejandra D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Son una excelente aerolínea, a menos yo tomé un viaje trasatlántico, fueron muy amables todos desde que abordas hasta dentro del avión. Aún que estés en clase turista los asientos son muy cómodos y espaciados. Se los recomiendo.
Smija S.
sharjah
This is one of my favourite.. i tried this during my Europe trip.. it is good in terms of food,customer service and inflight entertainment.. i used it twice and both the time i was satisfied and not to mention good attenders :)
Georgie S.
With my travels with British airways was very good the customer service was great, I always use this airline when going on holiday and my favourite part of the airline is the welcoming of the air staff would defiantly recommend
Isabela D.
One of the most amazing airlines I've ever traveld. Impeccable service, polished and efficient. Meals above average even in the economy class. Updated on-board entertainment service. I hope to fly more often with this company.
Molly J.
wrexham
Good for family friendly traveling and nice accommodations my favourite part is boarding because it always feels clean I use British airways about 4 times each year I would definitely recommend it for family's and business trips
Ellie-Rose C.
I have flown by British airways many time in my life and continue to do so they make me feel safe even though I am scared of flying and relaxed the flight attendants are amazing and the nicest people ever and the food is good.
Louise E.
Luton
Great airline. Its very comfortable and welcoming. I usually go on there airline pretty much all the time when I travel with my family. There great. I would recommend there airline 100% especially if you don’t really fly often.
Jaya G.
The only downfall I had about flying with them was that they took away my food when I didn't even touch it , other than that they are a great airline to fly with amazing host and I would definitely recommend flying with them .
Stacy A.
Claverhouse , Dundee
Always great flights when flying with British Airways. My only fault is that the seats are very small and the planes look quite dated compared to other airlines but still a lovely company to deal with and would use them again!
Yasmin A.
Longsight , Manchester
Great air line and great service never never had a problem with this air line been using it for a long time would recommend to others only down side is it is slightly expensive but you will be satisfied with your journey though
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.