BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Emily R.
Hertfordshire
I've been on several flights with British Airways, they are ok. I'm not sure id want to fly with them on a long flight, but to fly with them around Europe was ok. Their customer service was alright, but nothing to really write home about!
Danielle W.
Hollyfield Avenue oakes , Huddersfield
Nice airline company, I had in flight food when I was traveling and I can’t Wally complain! Comfy seats, we flew business so there was a decent amount of room on the flight for us. Really good customer service and over all pleasant travel
Megan R.
Sault Ste, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE British Airways!!!!! I had amazing service on my flight to England and my connecting flight from Heathrow and New Castle. The employees were so polite and accomodating for someone who had never flown international before.
Sally H.
hemel Hempstead
Love BA! I have flown multiple times and I have never had an issue! I’m a very fussy eater and although I don’t like all the food it’s the best I’ve ever had on a plane! I’m really satisfied overall! Some of the best air experiences I’ve had!
andrea c.
Marbella, Malaga
Spain to Amsterdam then to Philippines. I have nothing bad to say in this airlines. The staffs were accomodating I have no bad experience at all. The food on board is good I would say. And yeah, overall my experience with them is good.
Travelizta N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Brilliant service, fare prices, amazing quality of everything. Every amenity both in flight and prior to departure. They treat you like royalty whether in business or economy. Fare tends to be higher, however always worth every penny.
Petra 👑.
Petrovsko
I had used BA a few times for flights of a couple of hours, but never for long haul. What a great experience, all the staff were very friendly and helpful from check-in to departure and through the whole flight. The food was excellent, (for airline food)
Jordan L.
London
This is by far the best airline I have travelled with. The seats are comfortable and the staff are very friendly. You can choose first class, business class etc. for longer flights. I would definitely travel with this airline again.
Oxana S.
Moscow
Loved everything about traveling with BA. The lounge was great, the flight and the service on board was top notch and I barely even got off the plane and through passport control and my luggage was already waiting for me. Just awesome!
Millie V.
There flights are ok they often tend to be low on certain items to purchase during the flight , yet do often accept euros and pounds , which is great and they always have polite staff , I frequently use this Airline and would recommend
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.