BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Isabela D.
One of the most amazing airlines I've ever traveld. Impeccable service, polished and efficient. Meals above average even in the economy class. Updated on-board entertainment service. I hope to fly more often with this company.
Nara A.
Thornhill , ON
Last summer we went to London on British Airways. The experience was top notch. The in flight service was very enjoyable from the food to entertainment selections. We also loved the Cadbury Chocolate treats!! The pods were very comfortable and made sleeping very restful.
Jaya G.
The only downfall I had about flying with them was that they took away my food when I didn't even touch it , other than that they are a great airline to fly with amazing host and I would definitely recommend flying with them .
Ruccha W.
Mumbai
It was a good experience but not as good as I expected I tried calling the flight assistant several times by pushing the bottom above but she nor anyone else came for help. I M sorry but not as good service as I thought in mind
Stacy A.
Claverhouse , Dundee
Always great flights when flying with British Airways. My only fault is that the seats are very small and the planes look quite dated compared to other airlines but still a lovely company to deal with and would use them again!
Ellie-Rose C.
I have flown by British airways many time in my life and continue to do so they make me feel safe even though I am scared of flying and relaxed the flight attendants are amazing and the nicest people ever and the food is good.
Amy C.
Always try and fly with British airways as they are just the best you could ever ask for! Amazing staff and the overall experience makes you want to fly all over again.
Smija S.
sharjah
This is one of my favourite.. i tried this during my Europe trip.. it is good in terms of food,customer service and inflight entertainment.. i used it twice and both the time i was satisfied and not to mention good attenders :)
Sammy R.
114 Woodthorpe Road, Ashford
The best airline there is!!! Have never had a bad flight with them and their Club World service is out of this world, incredible staff and amazing food, highly recommended for long haul flights because you won't want to leave ❤
Yasmin A.
Longsight , Manchester
Great air line and great service never never had a problem with this air line been using it for a long time would recommend to others only down side is it is slightly expensive but you will be satisfied with your journey though
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)