BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Nital S.
Fernheath , Luton
I had a really good experience with them. The staff were friendly and polite. They did their best to answer any issues we had, they really looked after my mum who struggles with her health. They were also attentive to customer needs.
Saioa S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I
Mizra K.
Always great service from staff who are helpful and very kind. I take a journey to turkey every year with British airways and have always had a very satisfying experience. They really try to make sure everyone is as comfortable as possible.
Leigh S.
Fab service. Usually always on time, reasonably priced when packages are bought. The plane staff are always super friendly, very nice and polite! I don’t usually pick based on the airline I usually choose based on price of holiday packages.
Lindsey I.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
The last few times I have flown with British Airways they have always had issues with luggage being lost, flights delayed and bad customer service when trying to resolve the issues they have created. Wouldn’t fly with them optionally again.
Sarah Heidi P.
Oxford, Oxford
Is it just me or are British Airways ALWAYS delayed? Every time I've flown with them the flight has been either delayed or extremely late taking off leaving us trapped in our seats for hours on end. The only saving grace is the free alcohol!
Issa K.
Luton
The product wasnt that good, the flight attendents were rude to the passengers, i didnt get the food i requested, the bathroom wasnt working so it needs to be fixed, there was no costumer service desk, i would never recomend British Airways,
Gabriela P.
The best airline that I have traveled with so far! Favourite part is the treatment, everyone are very polite, seats are more comfortable than other economic flights and the staff is very polite and ready to help! I've had a good experience!
Shaya P.
Middlesex, London
Terrible service and terrible food! Business class was terrible as well! I used to use it all the time to go to Uganda and they stopped their non-stop flights there which is crazy as so many people used to use it and the flights were always packed!
Eros C.
miami
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This British airline have a really good airplanes and a good service. Last year they lost my bags for 3 weeks, but they paid me every cents for the error and I know they have responsability. They offer food, entreteniment and good service.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.