BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Sarah H.
Kings worthy , ['', '', 'Winchester ']
This is the airline with the best service in my opinion. Lounges are comfortable and spacious with a good selection of refreshments. Staff are polite and helpful. I have never had a problem flying with BA. The planes are well fitted-out and comfortable.
M D.
London
Quick and easy check in. Efficient boarding at gates and attentive and friendly flight attendants.  Mediocre vegetarian/vegan meal served during flight but otherwise, have been okay flights from Heathrow to various destinations. Would fly with BA again.
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Same quality as Ryan-Air, but much, much more expensive. Save your money and fly Ryan-Air if you can. I'm not sure how British Airways gets away with charging so much, seems insane to me.
Hattie T.
Arundel gardens, Westcliff
I like flying with BA, they are always friendly and helpful. I’ve not needed to use their customer service as yet, but i will update if i do. I use them about once every coupe of years depending on what deals they have, as compared to other airlines they could be more competitive on prices
Artichoke H.
The planes I’ve been on haven’t been the most new but I know that I will receive great service and most importantly with a genuine smile. I don’t mind paying a little extra for long haul flights if it means a little extra leg room and a friendly face
Blerta J.
The classic GB plane, beautiful to look at, and very sleek inside as well. It’s clean and sharp and the cabin crew look great and are very friendly. The food is wonderful and I have always flown with BA all the time, worth the money! Highly recommend!
Claudine C.
Bromley, London
Whilst it was my first time flying with Ba I must say it would most probably be my last. My flight there and back was delayed for such a long time, while the air hostess was very pleasant the food was horrible and they could have offered a child menu.
Mae T.
bridgend, wales
Very comfortable business class pods, staff are very helpful and never mind going out of their way to help. The combination of great selection of entertainment on long haul flights and the tasty food make each journey that little bit more enjoyable !
Chloe L.
st helens
Lovely staff on board always willing to help where they can and are very approachable there in flight meals are spot on they don’t tell you much about what’s going on over all I am very satisfied with there work and will definitely fly with them agin
Molly L.
using British airways I have always been happy with the fast service and friendly atmosphere , everything is quick and simple ,and gets you where you need to be , I would change the food standards and for there to be better seats for long flights
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.