BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Angela m.
modena
Very amaizing company, i fly with them 4 times and was all gine, also the meal is quite good, also if it is a precooked ki d of meal (i'm italian and food is very important un my culture)
Connor H.
Almost perfect! And I say that with a heavy heart! The staff there have tried their best every time I have been there! However, nearly every flight I've had has been delayed in someways sometimes for over an hour. Overall, I just think they need some luck.
Brenda L.
The holiday deals are an incredible saving, 5 nights in Rome including hotel for 3 people at only £208pp. Our family is now able to have at least one holiday a year, and with the amount of locations available, exploring new countries wouldn't be difficult.
Mahima M.
London, Greater London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight from Heathrow was great it went well no problems however coming back to Heathrow was a nightmare. The staff were just upfront rude. Always in the back chatting away. I didn't like the service on the way back to Heathrow. Departing from Heathrow was great!
Clarissa W.
Love British airways and always will. They are helpful and provide a better experience for their customers. Positives are the extra bit of leg room and the on board food systems however cons are the busy vibe of the flights. I would recommend them however.
Stacey J.
I used British airways when I was about 7 years old so I can't remember much except that I was very impressed with my first plane journey. I remember staff being happy and helpful and the plane being clean along with an excellent plane safety demonstration.
Meghan H.
Bristol
Used this airline for a nonstop from Austin, TX to London. I’ve only used them twice, but both times the flight was enjoyable! Even when it was delayed, they kept us informed and worked hard to keep us comfortable. Staff and crew were all pleasant and kind!
Jo J.
Stroud, Glos
I have flown with BA a few times and had mixed reviews all different times. Staff have mostly been helpful and positive.
I have not have refreshments offered to me on any of BA flights which I find disappointing.
However no bad value for money, middle range
Daria B.
Moscow
The airline's motto "To fly. To serve." Is 100% true. The service was amazing, the cabin crew do. their best to provide the best for the passengers. The aircraft was clean and there's wasn't a single con. I'd happily choose BA for my future flights.
Nicole F.
Droitwich , Worcestershire
Can't fault British airways, I have always had a pleasant time flying with them, i have used them most times flying two and from the uk, they were always happy to help! Can't think of anything currently they need to improve as exspirences have been fine!!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.