BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Finonacci K.
Winnipeg , MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a bad airlines overall. Food is okay. Customer service is okay sometimes a little straight up. Not to sound rude but the staff is generally super old? In flight entertainment is okay. I fly with them a couple times a year and I will continue to in the future as well.
Beth P.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
Great airline service, 10/10 for their hospitality while on their airlines. The hostesses always look after you and cater to any needs. Always had a fantastic flight with British Airways. Would recommend anyone to their services, although they are very pricey for flights.
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
Always loved travelling with BA. Great service as always, have never experienced delays (touch wood). The service at the airport as well as on flight is always great. The meals are decent and planes very roomy and comfy. I would choose to fly BA over other airlines.
Sarah S.
Glasgow, Scotland
Quick flight to London, good leg room and space between me and the seat in front of me, provided with a complimentary drink and bacon roll which was nice, comfortable leather seats. I was delayed on my flight back and no information was provided which was disappointing.
Staci P.
Dunstable
Only flown once with British Airways, and I can happily say I would fly with them again. I had a great experience with them and their lovely staff. The customer service was outstanding and I could not have asked for better, every little need was met with flying colours.
Joasia S.
Always great, service. Always taking googd care of u especially when u travelling with baby. I always choose the british airways whenever I can. Very rareky there is a delay. No bus transfers, justnselleves which is convininet. They could upgrad the quality of food
khouloud a.
British Airways is my choice when i want to travel my favorite part isn t  specific because i fell confortable where ever costumer service is exellent u feel like in your home  and better it  this Airways can be better and it satified every people
Brittany M.
Eatonia, SK
The flight was very good I was very happy with the outcome. The flight attendants were very nice, easy to get ahold of and got whatever we wanted it was really appreciated. Flight was comfortable and easy. Food was ok, not the best. Would recomend and use again.
Victoria M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I mean British Airways have been around for a while, you'd think they would be up-to-date but honestly their air crafts feel like the 90s. Definitely need to up their game when their competition is Virgin! Sorry British Airways, wouldn't fly with you unless I have to.
Charlotte W.
Good service, needs improvement. The entertainment needs to have a broader choice as there was only three films running at different times repeated many time throughout the flight. The flight was alike 8 hours long. Best part was the free complimentary food and drinks.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.