BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kirstie K.
Traveled many many times with them mainly long haul, wonderful airline with great staff, nothing to much trouble. I am not the best with flying after an incident but hopefully will be soon booking with them to see my granddaughter and daughter in the USA soon.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
I was really pleased with my latest flights with British. The staff was super nice and we even got an seat update on our way back! The food was much better in the second class, seats a lot more comfortable and screens a bit better. My experience in the lower class was also good!
Sakina S.
Pietermaritzburg
The service is great. I have never had a bad experience with the airline. Flights have never been late. Every time I fly I use British Airlines because they are reliable and the food and drinks offered on the plane are good. I would recommend this airline to everyone
Faye Louise H.
As a British national I would love to say our flag carrying airline was good. However my experience has been it doesn't reach expectations. Delays and poor communication has been common. Oh and the food, who wants a chicken tikka Caesar salad. They need to go back to basics.
travelscrumbs C.
Cork City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always one of the best airlines! Flew it 4 times, and stellar service was provided each time. The flight attendants will go out of their way to make your trip enjoyable! Food, luggage allowance, and on board amenities were all up to par. I'd definitely recommend this again!
Rosalind B.
I love the service you get with British airways. I always try to fly with them because the standard is so much higher than with your cheap airlines like Ryanair or monarch! Although I'm a little sad you no longer get a complimentary drink and snack on short haul flights!!
Sarah S.
Glasgow, Scotland
Quick flight to London, good leg room and space between me and the seat in front of me, provided with a complimentary drink and bacon roll which was nice, comfortable leather seats. I was delayed on my flight back and no information was provided which was disappointing.
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg , MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a bad airlines overall. Food is okay. Customer service is okay sometimes a little straight up. Not to sound rude but the staff is generally super old? In flight entertainment is okay. I fly with them a couple times a year and I will continue to in the future as well.
Staci P.
Dunstable
Only flown once with British Airways, and I can happily say I would fly with them again. I had a great experience with them and their lovely staff. The customer service was outstanding and I could not have asked for better, every little need was met with flying colours.
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
Always loved travelling with BA. Great service as always, have never experienced delays (touch wood). The service at the airport as well as on flight is always great. The meals are decent and planes very roomy and comfy. I would choose to fly BA over other airlines.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.