BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Phoebe R.
Croydon, Surrey
Always fly with British airways and never have any issues. They are good with my luggage. I always trust that I will get it at the other end of have recieved it if it does get lost and they are usually good at providing drinks and snacks in flight complimentary
Sarah W.
Burlington, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is by far my favourite airline. Their seats are comfortable and they usually offer extras like blankets or toothbrushes on board which is a great bonus. Their staff has gone above and beyond for me on multiple occasions and i really appreciate it.
Ellen B.
I flew with British Airways from Oslo to London and it was sucha a comfortable and easy experience. The plane was clean and comfortable. When I had some questions regarding the flight, the customer service were very helpful. Would definitely fly with them again.
riya s.
Hyderabad
What an amazing experience.. it's a must atleast once in a lifetime.

My favorite part was amazing food and the seats were very comfortable.
The flight crew was very helpful and friendly. The inbuilt movie system was fantastic.. it had Lot's of movies.
Areej A.
Doylestown, PA
I would not try it again! Sorry guys but it needs improvement. I used it 6 times but terrible. The food makes the whole plane smell terrible. Seats are so small and not comfortable. The people that work there are sweet. Not really great, makes you feel nauseous.
Sereica R.
Great service! Always willing to help and make the journey as comfortable as can be! Good food and comfy seats with lots of leg room.
Only downfall I find prices a little extreme at times
Clive M.
High Wycombe
Good but could be better. Compared to other airlines (eg., Swiss Air) the in-flight refreshments could be better (roll and drink given free as standard) and could have other means of payment other than contactless. Other than that flights are generally good.
heba e.
it was amazing food, it was hot and delicious and I believe they are the best airlines I have been on for traveling , I use it every year because I travel every year, the customers service was friendly and nice, yes I would recommend for anyone travelling.
Vee S.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel from India to Canada with BA almost always and it's one of my favourite flights ever. The connecting flight from London Heathrow to Pearson in Toronto is usually pretty filled up but you can never be able to feel uncomfortable with BA, rest assured!
Angela m.
modena
Very amaizing company, i fly with them 4 times and was all gine, also the meal is quite good, also if it is a precooked ki d of meal (i'm italian and food is very important un my culture)
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)