BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Zainab S.
London
British airways is a staple, reliable and trustworthy. But the prices are always a bit too high for my liking. In comparison to other airlines that I've flown with I don't really justify the price that I paid.

They need to get better food in my honest opinion.
Rebecca Z.
Richmond, ['', '', '']
Flying with BA is always such a luxury. It's always a calm, relaxing experience. The staff is always friendly, the food and drink is always great, it's always well organised and well managed. Sometimes too expensive, sometimes great value for money - depends when you book!
aurelia c.
bournemouth
It is a great airline, the customer service is great especially as i was on a long haul flight, the seat have tvs on them with recent films to watch over the time and also the food provided on the service is great apart from the breakfast. Also the prices can be pretty high
Ariana O.
the service is so comfortable, the stewardess was so carefully about the service she offers. all in that airline was so perfect. the food, the drinks, the restrooms, the stuff, even the pilots xd
Caterina B.
I liked flying with British airways, mine wasn’t a so long flight, but it was on time, and I found the plane really clean. I enjoyed my time as much as possible (considering I don’t usually feel very safe on planes!), and I would totally recommend this air company to anyone.
Faye Louise H.
As a British national I would love to say our flag carrying airline was good. However my experience has been it doesn't reach expectations. Delays and poor communication has been common. Oh and the food, who wants a chicken tikka Caesar salad. They need to go back to basics.
Sarah M.
Wavertree, Liverpool
Short haul flight from Manchester to London Heathrow. Very comfortable, excellent service from staff. Was in the pricey side for such a short flight though. The plane interior was very stylish and extra care and attention was taken to the little details which I really liked!
Avril H.
North weald
I can not fault British airways they are so friendly!! They are welcoming when you come on board making sure you feel safe and comfortable and that you have everything you need they even go as far to make conversation with you and ask how your holiday it is the best airline out there
Sakina S.
Pietermaritzburg
The service is great. I have never had a bad experience with the airline. Flights have never been late. Every time I fly I use British Airlines because they are reliable and the food and drinks offered on the plane are good. I would recommend this airline to everyone
Naomi H.
Every time I go on holiday UK my family and I always flight with British Airways. Moreover not only are thier flights affordable there staff are friendly and warm welcoming.  They always have lovely food and drink. The seats are comfy and provide a safe take off and landing.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.