BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

kristen R.
Florida
I had a pretty terrible experience with them which caused me never to fly with them again. They are rude and not helpful at all. I would not recommend them if you don’t like to me yelled at and rushed around and disrespectful.
Heather M.
Odenville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Will avoid this airline unless no other is available. On my last transatlantic flight the flight attendants were rude and scarce. The interior of the plane was shabby, hot and all around uncomfortable.
Michelle C.
Chesapeake
Excellent Airline! Amazing customer service, impresssed with third level of professionalism, and the meals were a welcome surprise on our flights, better than any I have gotten on any of my US flights!
Lexi S.
78 Malone Road, Belfast
British Airways has consistently been my favourite airline in my travels. I enjoy their amazing service, their relatively comfortable flights, and of course, the tea they offer. It is a great airline.
Candise T.
South Lyon , MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight was long and I could not get the attendants to answer calls very well but when. They did polite and professional. When I waited to long FREE wine was given by the twos(it was already free)
Joie R.
Beverly Hills
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flights are good, the food is pretty tasty, the amenities and kits are pretty good, but the customer service could use some improvement. Overall it’s a good airline but staff can be hit or miss.
Angie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I flew with British airways when I was living in London 5 years ago. They are very polite, efficient and have a excellent service. I am planing to fly with them in my next travel to England next year
Megan H.
Santa Barbara
Comfortable seats and friendly staff which is always nice to have on those longer international flights! Food was average, but I don't think any airplane food is exceptional. Definitely recommend for the flights from U.S. to U.K. because the planes are larger and nicer!
Jasmin G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew once from London to JFK, was in coach and it was comfortable and flight attendants were very pleasing. The amenities are good too for such long flights, however the food could have been better.
Ekemini G.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines due to their great customer service. After a terrible experience flying with American I called BA to switch my return flight and they were very pleasant to work with
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.