BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
I have flown with BA a few times now and for me, I do not have any complaints that I could flag up. They have always taken care of me ... my luggage has never been delayed or lost and my flights have never been delayed or cancelled. I have always had a good experience with them

Great airline all round!
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
The last time I flew with BA was phenomenal. The best flight I have ever chosen, absolutely amazing leg space, and the service and food was great. I had a good few hours kip, and a good selection of films to watch through my time on the flight. 10/10 will always choose BA, regardless what happens.
Ella D.
East sussex, Seaford
I usually fly with either British Airways or EasyJet when travelling. EasyJet is slightly cheaper (I believe) but I've never had a problem with anything during either encounter. I'm not necessarily a frequent flyer but have flown many times over the years and British Airways always does a great job.
Ranya V.
Dubai, Dubai
I traveled to London in British Airways. I was totally disappointed. The seats were uncomfortable. The crew members were horrible. It was our breakfast time. They served it late and the plane was about to land. They snatched the breakfast without even we finishing it. Not good experience at all.
Chloe C.
Great flight the food is not great but the drinks are very nice though.
It is a quite dull inside but the good thing is the service is great.
They will always be there and ask if your ok and I use british
airways most of the time I go on holiday which is every 2
years or if I am lucky one year.
Lya A.
Toronto
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline continues to improve itself, I consistently notice that my flights with this airline has gotten much better over the years. Comfortable seats and good service- sometimes they are a bit too pricy for their value in my opinion but if you can get a good deal, then it is a great choice.
Sophie O.
Never dissappoints, usually go to London with British Airways and the flight never got delayed and the air hosts are adorable, remember this once when i was leaving the plane the captain even gave me a hug, how lovely? Recommend if you want to travel since my experience was really good.Sophie :)
Jihane J.
Montréal, QC
From London Heathrow to Bologna...I have given a decent score overall as both of our flights were on time and got us and our luggage safely from A to B for a competitive price. The planes were clean and modern. However like many I do feel sad that the service on BA has been downgraded so drastically...
Sian Melody C.
Romford, Essex
Few minor delays but staff are nothing but nice and try to make journeys as comfortable as possible. As flying can be uncomfortable for me I particularly appreciated it when one air hostess took time to ask me if i was okay and needed any help after seeing I was a little agitated on the journey.
Claudia P.
York
Every time I have used this airline I have reached my destination at least 3 hours after I was supposed to. This means that once, aged 18, I reached London at 3am in the morning, and had to get to trust a taxi driver to get to my flat. If you can, avoid it and fly with another company.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.