BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Kaileigh W.
Warwickshire , Nuneaton
I dont book holidays my mum does it haha, but none of us had complaints like there wa enough leg room and luggage allowance. We travel with them atleast once a year and had no problem with customer service. I'd recommend
Grace S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really love the service of British airways

friendly flight attendants, nothing is too much to ask for
we were on a long flight.. from Australia to London so we got hungry in between meals and whenever we needed something it was available

good range of entertainment

aircraft was comfortable and modern, but leg room a little sparse
Naomi M.
Llantwit major , Llantwit major
Amazing service! The flight was on time a bonus first class with the family, the air hostess was very friendly was very relaxing, was very satisfied all staff was very friendly and welcoming would recommend
Layken H.
Vredenburg
I am not rating because i havent fly British airways for all my flights but i would say that it has great services amd the flight attendants make you feel comfortable at all times. I love the hospitality. I would recommend it to anyone who want to fly for their first time and don't know which airline to choose.
Lindsay B.
Montreal, QC
BA set the standard for service in the air. They do operate some older planes (older seats, less leg room) but their new ones are very bright and shiny. I usually travel alone and have about a 50% success rate in getting bumped into premium economy during long haul flights – by far my favourite part of flying BA!
Gabriella
Great! Love this airline, been using it for a very long time and have had no problems what so ever. All of the staff are very kind and helpful, I love travelling with British Airways and would definitely recommend to everyone!
Kirsty T.
Hyndland, GLASGOW
Travelled from Glasgow to Heathrow to JFK earlier this year and couldn't fault british airways. We have very short changeover times (and terminal changes) at Heathrow and we made them no bother. Check in was easy, bags made it all the way from Glasgow to JFK! Only let down was the food - pretty poor. Movies okay.
Tami V.
Markham , ON
I’m a very frequent flyer of BA!

They do have great service and customer support!

Once our flight got cancelled due to last minute technical issues and BA did very well in terms of accommodations and rebooking our flights...

Flight seating is alright, but food and entertainment is great

One of my personal favourites!
Maria I.
Cadiz
If I can choose to fly with a company, always go with British because I know they're going to treat me well. I've never had a problem with them in any flight, and if there's any issue they're quick to solve it. The flight attendants are always helpful and sweet. I can, so far, only say good things about this company.
Livia D.
Senica
I was traveling with British airways multiple times as a regular passanger. The stuff is polite and the airplane is clean. I also like that they offer big luggage allowances.
But I dont like that they stopped serving food and drinks and the only way to is to pay for expensive food. They dont even offer free water.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.