BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Chloe j.
I've flew with British airways a few times there great amazing and I don't use it a lot but want to try and use it more it's amazing service very polite friendly such an easy fly they make you feel comfortable
Molly B.
harrogate
Get loads of information while you're on the plane planes are always really nice and never, to expensive if I go on holiday in the summer holidays or when it's new years or in any kind of half term I'll be using it and I'm very satisfied over this airline and I am using it tomorrow so if I am going to be update I'll tell you tomorrow
Elora L.
Isle of Man
Excellent service as expected from a world-leading provider. As always, courteous and smart. My favorite part was a lot of selection of food/beverages and the excellent customer services of the flight attendant. I would probably recommend this airline to everyone because the flight is not pricey and you can't feel the hassle.
Anjah W.
Cape Town
British Airways is Truelly Amazing I Haven’t Really Experienced A lot Of Traveling But If Ever I Get The Chance To Travel Again Ill Be Sure To Use Them Their Staff Are Amazig Friendly And The Experience Comes Highly a recommended ❤️❤️❤️
Sally M.
Cambridge , Cambridge
BA have never failed us on our long haul travels. We used them most recently on our trip to Japan, and went premium traveller for the extra leg room and fancier menu (not a fancy as first or business though, I'm sure!). Polite and personable staff, endless free drinks (soft and alcoholic), and spotlessly clean. Flying again in 2018.
BossLady P.
Their flight tickets are affordable and they give discounts to frequent clients. Choosing British airlines is the best choice one can take and their customer is amazing. What i like about them is respect for their clients. I'm a fully satisfied British airline company.
Itsaso M.
Pamplona
I went on this airline for my holiday to London. I flew from Bilbao Airport (Loiu) to Heathrow (London. The flight was fast, confortable and they gave us two little snaks and two free beverages. I wasn't expecting that to be honest. Also the captain presented himself before the flight and after he told us to have a nice holiday there.
Zoe S.
Boness
Having flown BA numerous times long haul to the states the service has generally been first class. The longer in London is amazing, staff are always helpful and I love the amount of baggage you can take as I don't pack light lol. Overall I have always been pretty satisfied with the service from BA particularly when flying long haul
Rachel M.
Aberdeenshire, Insch
Have flown with British Airways a few times I can't complain about there service! It's great to be able to fly to London in only an hour! People say that they are expensive but I wouldn't say it! I would highly recommend British airways to friends and family!
Tezer S.
Broadstairs
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not British airways biggest fan, I only use this when there is no other alternative, customer service isn't great, the pros it's a world known airline the cons are the staff and customer service you receive, the duty free on the plane isn't to bad either and the fact they have a snack bar for economy users is the only pro.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.