BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Charly H.
Watford
Very friendly! Our flight was cancelled on the way home from a holiday and they were very accommodating! Free night hotel stay, food vouchers and transport to another airport the next day to fly home! Plus when I put in to claim compensation they were very quick!
Juliana Z.
Excellent airline company. I've been flying with them for years. Great deal. Exquisite care of the passenger. With them I make the trip short. As for the devices in which he made trans-ocean flights son of a terrific level. Many amenities for the tourist class passenger. Without hesitation, recommended to the maximum. I will continue flying with them for many years!
Debbie G.
Norwich, Norfolk
These are comfortable planes but the food could do with improving , lets face it, it isnt to cheap fly to places nowadays and quite often the journeys can be over 10 hours so you need the food to be pretty satisfying and its not, it wont stop me going on the flights i will just take more snacks with me, the leg room is ample and in flight entertainment is good too.
Martha I.
I flew Economy class and boy was it comfy! The food was classic and tasty and their staffs both on the ground and in the air are very friendly. They have a spectacular service. My favorite part was the food, very tasty. I was satisfied with their services.
Aimee G.
It's a nice airline. Tickets are more expensive than the budget airlines like RyanAir and EasyJet but that's to be expected.

Service and general look is much better. Ultimately though if you don't really mind about the flight then I'd recommend getting a cheaper flight and using the money you've saved into a nicer hotel or even using it for your travel money abroad.
Mikhail K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I arrived at St lucia in transit with a British Airways flight on to another BA flight to Gatwick. The flight was long and very uncomfortable...the guy in front of me stretch his back rest far back on me...so I had no space to move....I was very upset..couldn't enjoy the TV because it was to close to my face...I notified the flight attendant but nothing couldn't be done....
Maryam J.
I fly British Airways regularly and the last time i did so was a round trip from London Heathrow to Toronto Pearson - both journeys, there and back, were very comfortable and the stewards did everything they could to make the journey comfortable. The food and inflight entertainment were good too and I would definitely recommend BA.  British Airways
elisabeth n.
Hammersmith , Queen Caroline street
I travel in first with them and it was the best flight of my life, very friendly and amazing staff, confortable plane, really nice food, it was nice to have a long flight like that, before the flight I stayed on the lounge and once again they have a large choices of food and drinks, free wifi connection, so it's easy to work when you're waiting for your flight
Maruwa F.
Florence
10/10!!!. I book a British Airways flight to New York and I had the best 8 hours. I was a bit scared for the amount of hours, but the service was fantastic, people there are always caring and ready to help you. I would highly recommend it. They also have a great variety of movies to watch during the flash + a blanket, some headphones and a very comfortable pillow.
Abi O.
Wakefield
The first time I ever flew was when I was 18 and went to NY with BA. All of the crew were understanding of this and were really lovely when I was nervous. Entertainment and drinks were really good and it was a really positive experience for my first flight
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.