BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Bryony D.
Dorking, Surrey
I love British airways. I travel with a small guitar and they are very easy going with that which is great.

Who doesn't love caring friendly staff, free snacks and drinks and comfortable chairs?

I often find the flights to expensive and so have to fly on more budget airlines which is a shame. But I understand where the money goes.

British airways is the best.
Joanna C.
Dubai, Dubai
Friendly crew, decent food, great in flight entertainment system... only downside is the seat area just isn’t big enough. Crammed in like cattle in economy. Some people can’t afford to just fly business or first class. Doesn’t mean I should lose feeling in my feet because I can’t bend my legs (I’m 6 feet tall) overall it’s great but I’d rather fly Emirates.
Monica D.
London Heathrow to padova return and pleasantly surprised with the service. All flights were on time and arrived ahead of schedule. Online check-in and baggage drop straightforward and without hassle. Food was excellent - particularly on outbound flight.
Bianca W.
London
British Airways are one of the few airlines who still value customer services onboard. The cabin crew are super nice, the aircraft clean and tidy. It’s usually on time or even in advance of scheduled arrival. You’ll be surprised to find quite competitive tickets too, especially when booking in advance. It’s our favourite airline when travelling London - Oslo.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Too expensive for what you get. On long distance flights they don't serve food often enough. You are only allowed one 23kg baggage per person on transatlantic flights and if you have only 0.5 kg over the limit they will charge you 100$.
Jasmine N.
It was amazing! Perfect service! Recommend for everyone! Stuff helped me with everything. Food was really tasty and healthy. My flight took 8 hours, but I wasn't board, cause I had an opportunity to watch the latest movies and listen to music. Sits were really comfortable. If you're cold you can ask for blankets. All in all it was really good service.
Ashley K.
I have used BA several times now domestic and international and I must say although flying in economy to the USA isn't the most spacious the staff were very helpful and friendly. I am using BA this year to fly over to the states and have upgrading my cabin to premium economy so we will see if there is any difference for the increased prices they charge.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways are by far my favourite airline to travel with. I can collect avios points when travelling, meaning I am collecting points for a potential free flight somewhere of my choice. The service is impeccable- unlimited complimentary drinks on long haul flights. Hostess' are friendly and go above and beyond. A great selection of entertainment too
kam a.
The flight was good not bad. It dI'd not have tv or anything as interesting but that might be different for different planet the costumer service was. Good nor bad but food was very expensive but I hot where I need so if your to use the go for it yes .
Saysha W.
British airways have always gone beyond expectations when using their airline service. Never had an issue with them and they are always a first choice when wanting a holiday. The aircraft itself is tidy, spacious and comfortable. The crew are always welcoming and kind, they make sure that everyone on board is satisfied and happy. Thanks British Airways!
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.