BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Dayna W.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
Flight was delayed meaning we were going to miss our connecting flight so they arranged for us to quickly get on a virgin flight in order to get us to our connection on time. When we got to the connecting airport we had been deleted of our next flight meaning we had to stay in a horrible hotel overnight. When we eventually got our connection the next day our bags were missing and we sat on the run way holding up the whole plane for an hour till they were found. Staff very unapologetic and I hope never to have to get a BA flight again. Worse service than any budget airline I have booked with.
Zoe H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways have always provided great service during their flights for us.
Smiling staff members, snacks available, no extra fees.

My only downside were the new check in systems at the airport. They wouldn't support our boarding passes on the phone or Apple Watch properly and after standing in one long line, we were moved to another 20 minute line afterwards! (Featured in one of my vlogs)
And then they let some people push in front of us (they didn't have a flight leaving sooner than others either)

But the staff have always been lovely and I couldn't complain about them personally :)
sarah s.
BA are staff are really friendly and will go the extra mile if you have problems as the first flight we did as a family our son was only one and we were flying to see family but they were great from letting us walk him down the plan to keep him occupied. British manners are truest the best and the only thing that lets them down is I've noticed on a few flights they serve quite a few alcohol drinks to people over the limit.
Erin G.
I had a very unpleasant experience flying with British Airways and I doubt very much I would fly with them again unless I had to. I was on a long-haul flight to Canada and the chairs were extremely uncomfortable compared to other long-haul flights I’ve had with other companies. The main disappointment for me was the food - being a vegetarian there was little to no option such as for breakfast we received one rice cake along with a small portion of fruit. I would not recommended flying with BA especially if you’re a vegetarian and looking for some food on flight!
Sadia d.
I have been on British Airways once. It was a disappointing , could of been a lot better if they could supply food like they used too. Flew British Airways from London Heathrow to Dubai.I was so disappointed with the service and flights from BA for a recent 4 night stay in a Dubai. Some of the staff (not all) were rude and they had run out of food when they came to serve me.The plane was very old and filthy, I took some pictures Aircon water dripping in my head, when I look at the ventilation top of my head that was filthy, last three months I won't be using again, not recommended
Charlotte M.
Essex
I loved flying from UK to LAX it was such an easy flight. I signed up to their online members club and was able to preselect my meal preferences as a vegetarian. It also meant I got my meal first before they served to others! Which was a bonus as I never knew they did that. The range of films was awesome as you get to see a lot of new releases and some that you haven’t had a chance to watch yet. I found there was more space on this flight than on their partner airline in America. Definitely recommend for a long haul flight and if you find a good deal online.
Kirsty W.
London, London
I have flown with British Airways on a number of occasions and have been very happy with each of my flights. Staff are friendly and accommodating, and the aeroplanes themselves have always been in good condition. I prefer to fly with BA as they have a good number of flights leaving from London Heathrow and Gatwick, which are my nearest airports, and you get a checked baggage allowance which a lot of the other airlines do not provide.
Lauren B.
The experience with British Airways was very enjoyable. The seats were very comfortable and if I wanted to I'm sure I would have been able to go to sleep. I would definitely recommend British Airways to families. All together the flight was most enjoyable and the cabin crew were very helpful whenever we asked for anything. The flights were quite affordable. I would definitely recommend British Airways as the flight was a good start to the holiday and did not give us any problems. They were very good and they did what we needed
Tasha H.
Essex, Witham
Honestly I was disappointed with British Airways, I live with health conditions and contacted them explaining them, they offered me seats near a bathroom and over email were willing to help in anyway. When I arrived to check in at the airport BA had given my seats away, during the flight I came over sick and got up to go to the bathroom, while I was walking there (as the seats weren't close like I was originally promised) I fainted and fell to the floor. After I fainted the staff were more than helpful but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Kirstie G.
Mosspark, Glasgow
First flight was severely delayed, and there was an error printing boarding passes so I ended up checked into a second flight in another airport with no way of boarding. BA staff at second airport tried to direct me back out the airport and through check-in even though my second flight was boarding, the people I was with all had baording passes, I had confirmed of my bags being sent to the final destination airport and I had proof of my tickets. Was not a pleasant start to my holiday and I would not recommend it
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.