BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British airways is a wonderful and hospitable airline. I downloaded my boarding pass on my phone, and the check in was innovative and efficient. They were kind and had great customer service, and they were punctual. I just flew with them once on a short flight from Paris to London, but I enjoyed my time and would fly with them again.
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
British Airways is the best European flight company. I had only the most positive experience with them so far! I can see that a lot of people had issues, but not me 😌
Zoe L.
Essex, Clacton on sea
Always brilliant service I use when I go away somewhere amazing to creat memories.

Great service you always get and the staff are very very polite when they approach you. They always ask for if you need any refreshments
Llewella I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Super customer service, easy to purchase online and sales are good value. Easy to travel due to app allowing you to fly with e-ticket. Good leg room. Food could be improved. Would travel again.
Galit S.
Netanya
In the large international airplanes, every passenger have in the chair a private media center and large selection of films and music to pass the time. The smaller internal planes have more flight delays and no media.
Issy W.
London
Comfortable aircraft and seats and as always the customer service and staff are brilliant. Can not fault BA staff. Meals have gone down hill as there are no free in flight meals anymore. Worry that due to having to compete with lost cost carriers they are losing their overall attention to detail.
Natalie B.
Huddersfield
I have flown BA a lot and so has my husband for business trips. I always look for their flights as you know what you will get.
I have flown premier with them too and my husband has business. We have please with them post times apart from when flights are cancelled or delayed in stop overs such as London. But sometimes that cant be helped.
The air stewards are always helpful. When my tv screen wasnt working they fixed it straight away or offered to move me of they couldnt.
As premier, they came before take off to have a chat and welcome us, and give us champagne. (I must add my husband is a platnium member with BA so i think thats why)
Their lounge in the airport is definetly the best. Loads of food and drink options constantly re filled and everything it kept really clean.
Diana M.
I have flown to London twice via British Airways and I brag about how their customer service made my flight memorable. The food they serve is always great-tasting. On my flight last week, I got Chicken Date tagine and I loved it so much! The FA, when told that I want red wine, gave me two bottles because she wanted me to keep the other one for lunch. How nice of her to be proactive! Their attendants are always smiling and are easy to approach. Being Asian, I tend to get discriminated with other airlines but I never felt that with British Airways. I would definitely give them 5 stars!
Priyanka B.
Delta, BC
If we talk about safety, they are definitely good. I have traveled from this flight to India 3 times and my last visit was awful thanks to their customer service people at Delhi airport. They were rude and had no sense of talking. And it seems like that service representative at one door was letting service rep at the next one to give a hard time to a particular customer. And it went on even on the flight which made me sick to guts. All this happened because I had a handbag which wasn't up to their measurement standards which I didn't quite understand because it was up to the measurements shown on the website and I had traveled with the same bag 2 weeks prior to that. The rudeness was next level and food had never been good for vegetarian. I have never flown with them since.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.