BY BRITISH AIRWAYS #8 in Airlines

Tasha H.
Essex, Witham
Honestly I was disappointed with British Airways, I live with health conditions and contacted them explaining them, they offered me seats near a bathroom and over email were willing to help in anyway. When I arrived to check in at the airport BA had given my seats away, during the flight I came over sick and got up to go to the bathroom, while I was walking there (as the seats weren't close like I was originally promised) I fainted and fell to the floor. After I fainted the staff were more than helpful but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Kirstie G.
Mosspark, Glasgow
First flight was severely delayed, and there was an error printing boarding passes so I ended up checked into a second flight in another airport with no way of boarding. BA staff at second airport tried to direct me back out the airport and through check-in even though my second flight was boarding, the people I was with all had baording passes, I had confirmed of my bags being sent to the final destination airport and I had proof of my tickets. Was not a pleasant start to my holiday and I would not recommend it
Lisa J.
I flew return Toronto Pearson to London Heathrow on a jumbo airliner. Flight attendants were attentive and courteous. I flew economy and remember the inflight meal being fine. There were mini blankets for the long flight - which is remarkable these days as flying economy never provides these blankets and the airbus gets FREEZING taking off! Very smooth ride: I'd fly again.
DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
Traveled with a person requiring special assistance and was treated terribly. There was no help until agents were asked several times (assistance was requested when flight was booked,) even when some help was given it took so long for it arrive. On board the attendants were rude, unhelpful even in first class! Paid a lot on money so the person needing assistance would be comfortable on a trans-Atlantic flight. And to top it off the bed would not recline so the person was very uncomfortable. Don't fly with them.
Ria T.
London, ['', '', '']
Since I live in the UK I often use British Airways to go on holiday. I highly recommend travelling with them a the staff are so incredibly nice. I most always travel business class so the seats are very comfortable and the food is actually really nice considering I'm quite picky. Although I have not experienced the economy class I assume it's still really nice.
Nabeela A.
Flew from Lisbon to London and return. British Airways never fails in terms of being on time, but I will end my business with them after more then 30 flights and having said very good things about them in the past. They seem to be cutting corners with everything, passengers are not given even a small cracker and for some strange reason the plane does not stop at the hub, just goes to a remote stand and takes forever to get to the terminal. Not worth the money spent. British Airways
Gemma L.
Chatham, Kent
I am not a frequent enough flyer to tell you how this airline differs from others however my experience on a long haul flight was pleasant (this coming from a nervous flyer!) I travel with children and I am thankful for the individual TVs and the seats were spacious, I couldn’t fault the customer service all the way through would use them again
LAURA Q.
Pedro Martínez
Volvimos a volar en esta aerolínea porque los vuelos son muy buenos, esta vez habíamos comprado dos asientos y en el momento de estar en el mostrador nos comunicaron que nos habían cambiado a una clase superior por acomodar los pasajeros. El servicio a bordo impecable, la comida muy rica, las azafatas muy amables. Volvería a viajar con British.
Maddy B.
Havant, Hampshire
Flew with BA from LHR to JFK and the experience was pretty lack lustre. The cabin crew looked miserable and had a bad attitude, flight was delayed by three hours and the food isn't particularly pleasant either. The flight back was better however the breakfast option of a croissant and cereal bar wasn't very pleasant and the staff again seemed more interesting in chatting than doing their job. Flying with BA from LGW to MCO in October and I hope to god the service is better.
Bee P.
Kensington
Amazing company to fly with. We went to Ibiza, a week ago. The staff were brilliant , very accommodating. The flight there and back was superb. Food was brilliant and drinks were provided very regularly. Very pleased with the overall service from British Airways.
Pasha P.
Are these international airlines ??
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
How often do you fly this airline?
What is your experience with British Airways? :)
Jelena o.